X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great work lepi! thank you very much

Comment

I have Trouble

I have only one trouble with 1.8ver with SIXAXIS Gamepad. On my old tablet sync bluetooth with tablet and play game succerfully but on U65GT with 1.8 mod ver FW all is ok, but when i try to sync gamepad with tablet the tablet want to imput PAIR PIN Code and not work 0000 or 1234 or 9999 and any other ! The connection must without pair, but with u65gt ask for this code

Is there any chance to fix this !???

Comment

I use this firmware on my black 32GB Talk9x and it works good. Thanks Lepi

Comment

Yep, works fine in my black 32gb too. 5 months old.
          samsung note 3 n9005 snapdragon [email protected] GHz|cube u65gt talk9x

Comment

Originally posted by driver001 View Post
            I use this firmware on my black 32GB Talk9x and it works good. Thanks Lepi
            Problem: Double tap to wake up is not working! Where can i activate it?

Comment

are gestures active?
              if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
              https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Swap-internal-and-external-SD-patch

can anybody create/update swap update for this rom? it worked pretty well but it does not due to different RAMDisk and Kernel.....

Thank you.

Comment

good rom, i'm using this for now. gestures are working, both screen-off and screen-on. I have to say that turning screen on is very responsive now. No 3-5 sec wait. this is good.
                  samsung note 3 n9005 snapdragon [email protected] GHz|cube u65gt talk9x

Comment

Thanks Lepi

Just to say thanks to Lepi on this great rom mod v2.0.
                    Upgraded from stock July 2014 to Lepi v2.0 and tablet works the best its ever been.
                    No lags,.chrome, Opera, screen , sound, wifi etc all working. My tablet is u65gt black 32gb with week 29.
                    Performing like a formula one car.

Comment

Originally posted by maneken View Post
                      I have only one trouble with 1.8ver with SIXAXIS Gamepad. On my old tablet sync bluetooth with tablet and play game succerfully but on U65GT with 1.8 mod ver FW all is ok, but when i try to sync gamepad with tablet the tablet want to imput PAIR PIN Code and not work 0000 or 1234 or 9999 and any other ! The connection must without pair, but with u65gt ask for this code

Is there any chance to fix this !???
                      I have the same problem, is there any fix for this?

Comment

Originally posted by t_gumienny View Post
                        I have the same problem, is there any fix for this?
                        Maybe this is solution the problem? I do not know. I do not have a joystick, I'm not a gamer.
                        videoTutor1 videoTutor2 videoTutor3 videoTutor4 videoTutor5 videoTutor6
                        TWRP_2.8.1.0
                        TWRP_2810_newTheme TWRP_2.8.5.0
                        PayPal donate WMID410517421626

Comment

Now I have everything set up right on my tablet, everything works perfect .... Thank Lepi ....

Comment

Good afternoon and thank you for your work!

I have a 1.8 coustom rom . how can I install the cwm to install this new rom?
                            Thank you

Comment

SN1425

Lepi i flashed this rom to my white 16Gb tablet with serial number 1425 and everything seems to work very good.....i dont have any problem with touch screen!!!!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by apokit View Post
                                Lepi i flashed this rom to my white 16Gb tablet with serial number 1425 and everything seems to work very good.....i dont have any problem with touch screen!!!!

Thanks!
                                The problem only with the black tablets, if I'm not mistaken.
                                videoTutor1 videoTutor2 videoTutor3 videoTutor4 videoTutor5 videoTutor6
                                TWRP_2.8.1.0
                                TWRP_2810_newTheme TWRP_2.8.5.0
                                PayPal donate WMID410517421626

Comment

Working...
                                X