No announcement yet.

Cube Talk9x U65GT_V2.0_en_mod_Lepi_20141206 for CWM or TWRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

physical keyboard settings in input devices not working. Please help!

I have a iPad based keyboard that has worked perfectly until 2.0. I have tried to change settings to many different languages but all the same output, delete button outputs a "z" z does nothing some letters work fine. I have a black b1443 on lepis 2.0. Any ideas?

Comment

Lost IMEI after spflash tool. I rote the #down now I need help to restore!

I was having problems with the flash to any ended up flashing without having up my IMEI file. I'm lost.

Comment

1 - about keyboard, I've read that it is due to the gesture enabled function, some letter do not work because of the associated gestures

2 - IMEI lost: do you have a Nvram backup? To have the IMEI back you need to download and flash Rom version 1.0, here:
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u...BGWXgyNkE/edit
        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

physical keyboard settings in input devices not working. Please help!

Can I disable the gesture to get my keyboard working again. Any other workaround.

B) sorry for being a newbe but my IMEI loss. Just download and flash 1.0 then backup the nvram file with sp flasher? How do I Change to a specific IMEI #.

Comment

you need to flash rom 1.0 and then you can probably put your IMEI back (or flash back your nvram backup if you made it!).

Comment

Lost physical keyboard settings with 2.0 upgrade

I have no gestures enabled, yet my bluetooth keyboard doesn't not output what i input. tried to change settings in physical keyboard settings with 0 effect. no matter what language i select.

Keyboard worked fine on 1.8. any way to get my keyboard working again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
                1. Try to update the version of Mobileuncle Tools.
                2. Here is the config for France. Unzip, put into \system\etc and assign permissions 644
                Solved Mobileuncle tools not backing up IMEI --->>>Install SuperUser from Clockworkmod.

Thanks.

Comment

need a bit more info.

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                  you need to flash rom 1.0 and then you can probably put your IMEI back (or flash back your nvram backup if you made it!).
                  i have no nvram backup. and "flash rom 1.0 and then you can probably put your IMEI back" doesn't really tell me how to get my IMEI back. will it just appear?or can i enter the IMEI# manual?

thanks for your help

Comment

you could probably input manually your IMEI.
                    I can't be more detailed than this because I never tested this procedure, but I've read it on an Italian forum.
                    With ROM 1.0 Baseband info will come back again automatically, then you should be able to put your IMEI back manually.

Comment

you could probably input manually your IMEI.
                      I can't be more detailed than this because I never tested this procedure, but I've read it on an Italian forum.
                      With ROM 1.0 Baseband info will come back again automatically, then you should be able to put your IMEI back manually.
                      what is the manual procedure to change IMEI once on 1.0? ONCE I HAVE IT FIXED HOW DO I BACK UP THE NVRAM FILE?
                      DOES IT HAVE TO BE FACTORY IMEI OR CAN I CLONE MY PHONES IMEI?

Comment

Originally posted by bert2 View Post
                        I have a iPad based keyboard that has worked perfectly until 2.0. I have tried to change settings to many different languages but all the same output, delete button outputs a "z" z does nothing some letters work fine. I have a black b1443 on lepis 2.0. Any ideas?
                        Patch to v2.0 firmware for those who are familiar keystrokes some letters are more important than black gesture.
                        There are no guarantees! Install only through modrecovery! Preliminary backup is required!
                        Attached Files
                        videoTutor1 videoTutor2 videoTutor3 videoTutor4 videoTutor5 videoTutor6
                        TWRP_2.8.1.0
                        TWRP_2810_newTheme TWRP_2.8.5.0
                        PayPal donate WMID410517421626

Comment

THANKS lEPI,

CAN YOU HELP WITH DIRECTIONS WITH MY imei PROBLEM?

Comment

I don't know how to put imei manually (I'm sorry, as I told you before I don't have further details on it), but once you restored the IMEI you need to backup your IMEI with mobileuncle tool.

You cannot use the IMEI of the phone, only if you have a broken phone you can use that IMEI.

Comment

I don't know how to put imei manually (I'm sorry, as I told you before I don't have further details on it), but once you restored the IMEI you need to backup your IMEI with mobileuncle tool.

You cannot use the IMEI of the phone, only if you have a broken phone you can use that IMEI.
                              what it i only have one sim and 2 devices that could never be used at the same time. i have a plan that requires me to call in and change my imei to switch sim from phone to table. would like to just switch sim and not have to call the change in every time.

Comment

Thank you Lepi

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
                                Patch to v2.0 firmware for those who are familiar keystrokes some letters are more important than black gesture.
                                There are no guarantees! Install only through modrecovery! Preliminary backup is required!
                                it worked great.

i didn't back up my nvram file and don't know how to. after i flash 1.0 how do i manually reenter my IMEI?

Comment

Working...
                                X