Cube Talk9x U65GT_V2.0_en_mod_Lepi_20141206 for CWM or TWRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Is there a way to disable wake up when touching the screen. When I get out my tablet from my bag, most of the time, the screen is on.

Regards

Comment

Do you mean the double tap gesture or turning off the magnet sensor from the flip case?

For the former, go to Settings --> Gesture --> Black Gesture --> Double Tap to unassigned.
      For the latter, I am not sure. I have read about apps that could use a proximity sensor to check if the screen should be turned on when the magnet sensor tells it to. However I have never tried this myself because I am pretty sure the Cube doesn't even have a functioning proximity sensor and I use a flip case and I like the auto wake when I open the cover.

EDIT: Hah, now that I look at it, it seems my light sensor isn't even working either. Constant 80 lx read out.
      EDIT: Nvm, it does work after all. It just doesn't go lower than 80 lx so I thought it was constant but it can go higher if I use my phone torch on the sensor.
      Last edited by f1c; 12-24-2014, 12:02.

Comment

its work, thanks

Comment

@f1c Settings --> Gesture --> Black Gesture --> Double Tap to unassigned does the trick
          Thank you. I was convinced that it was related to kernel settings (like my Nexus 4) and it drives me crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
            Patch to v2.0 firmware for those who are familiar keystrokes some letters are more important than black gesture.
            There are no guarantees! Install only through modrecovery! Preliminary backup is required!
            I do not understand what this patch if I install that makes improvement ....

You can upload a picture to see improvement. thx

Comment

Originally posted by f1c View Post
              Just to be clear we are talking about the same thing: This is MTKDroidTools you are refering to and not Mobile Uncle Tools right? Cuse Mobile Uncle Tools worked just fine here, it's MTKDroidTools that refuses to back up the NVRAM seperately.
              You're right, I used mobile Uncle tool, but it makes a working backup of the IMEI
              if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
              https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Lepi should include the baseband from the 1.8 September update that could connect to 850 MHz WCDMA network... The baseband from 2.0 ROM has it disabled... This is a huge step back from Cube...

Comment

Eteles, are you sure it has been disabled by Cube and not into custom roms only?

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                    Eteles, are you sure it has been disabled by Cube and not into custom roms only?
                    I don't know giouncino. I've been using custom ROMs since day one. But I have no idea why a developer would disable one of the frequencies on his custom ROM...

Comment

Simply for a mistake, I'm using rom 2.0 stock how can I verify if 850Mhz works?

Comment

To be really sure, you must buy a SIM card from a carrier that uses 850 MHz WCDMA... But you can check the available bands on engineer mode...

Comment

Restore IMEI in a simpel way

This is a simple tool is likely to do the magic. It worked for me on a dual SIM phone, I believe it would work on the cube too.
                          You need to be able to read the IMEI number from the sticker / device / warranty card
                          Then the simple tool IMEI.exe creates a flashable ZIP file with the IMEI embedded.
                          You need root and recovery and then to flash the file.

Comment

Originally posted by eteles View Post
                            To be really sure, you must buy a SIM card from a carrier that uses 850 MHz WCDMA... But you can check the available bands on engineer mode...
                            I use Lepi's v2.0 for a few days.
                            I can see 850MHz WCDMA on engineer mode(I don't use this...my network works on 900/2100 WCDMA)
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-28-09-59-50.png
Views:	1
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	435714

Comment

Originally posted by Edius View Post
                              I use Lepi's v2.0 for a few days.
                              I can see 850MHz WCDMA on engineer mode(I don't use this...my network works on 900/2100 WCDMA)
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9450[/ATTACH]
                              You can see the option, but it is disabled... See the color of the option is gray. The enabled options are in white.
                              Last edited by eteles; 12-28-2014, 20:23.

Comment

Originally posted by JugsteR View Post
                                Having installed twrp which works nice (thanks to your video tutorial), I went on and installed supersu and now it seems my cube is rooted.

However I have no external sd card, and I cannot find the update.zip file wherever I place it on the file system.

which is the directory I should place it in if I dont have any external memory?
                                when I choose install in twrp, it cannot find many files at all, almost like nothing is mounted. A few files are there though.

It should obviously survive wiping of dalvik, cache, system etc...

Thanks in advance,
                                J
                                So what is the solution for that, I have the same problem

Comment

Working...
                                X