Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White 16gig

[QUOTE=Lepi;256385]Hi, my friends!
    I have compiled firmware version 2.0 for installation through modrecovery CWM or TWRP.
    Made on the basis U65GT_V2.0_update_aatt_20141115

Installed your rom today on white 16gig. Great work - Thank You!

Comment

U65GT_V2.0.1_141230_mod Lepi

Only for tablets with a serial number higher than B1426XXXXXXX!

Hi, my friends. I publish new mod-version U65GT_V2.0.1_en_141230_mod Lepi.
      Made on the basis of official firmware U65GT_V2.0_update_aatt_20141215.
      ChangeLog:
      1. Fully odex except modified applications.
      2. ROOT by default Superuser app from Clockworkmod.
      3. Remove all software in Chinese.
      4. By default the English language during the first boot
      5. Modified the boot.img:
      a) support init.d through busybox;
      b) Permissive mode by default - meaning at least NTFS support in the OTG connector;
      c) checkbox is checked USB debugging on first boot, then you can disable.
      6. Reduced the minimum brightness level and slightly lowered Auto Brightness.
      7. Implemented a system application in the Font Chooser Settings \ Screen to change the font. Development hartec.
      8. Boot logo and boot animation by author.
      10. Implemented gps.conf file in my editorial for using GPS in Russia. If you do not fit, delete it or edit (\ system \ etc)
      11. Black Stock topic, slightly decorated with colored icons.
      13. Fixed a bug in the installation script file of the rights of ping.
      14. The firmware two launcher - Launcher 3 and Cool Launcher. Left to the user's choice.
      15. On the USB connection now button instead of doing Tap on the picture.
      16. When you start the dialer immediately opens the numeric keypad to dial.
      17. Changed power_profile in the hope of correct statistics of battery discharge.
      18. Settings \ For developers introduced Engineering menu and Test menu.
      19. The pre-installed soft: TitaniumBackup, mobileuncle.toolbox, rootexplorer, Terminal.

Download:
      U65GT_V2.0.1_en_141230_mod Lepi
      md5: c2b53086cd9e44e67218184deb54d92f

Installation Instructions:
      Only for installation through modrecovery CWM or TWRP!
      Archive firmware to put in the root of the internal or external memory (can be in any directory with the Latin name). Boot into recovery. Make a backup of the current mandatory firmware better on an external memory card. Then make the necessary wipes tab ADVANCED:
      1 Dalvik Cache
      2 System
      3 Cache
      4 Data
      5 Android Secure
      Then select Install (TWRP), specify the path to the file to confirm the firmware and swipe process of firmware. Wait for a successful finish and boot the system. Make settings by yourself.
      The first boot lasts a long time, you need to wait patiently and not to touch the display.

There are no guarantees! Risk and assumes responsibility fully by the user.
      Preliminary backup is required!

Successful upgrade!

This patch
      upd_U65GT_201_USB_storage.zip is for those who have downloaded the firmware before 18:00 Moscow time. Patch includes the "Tap on the picture connects the tablet to a computer YUSB." Sorry for mistake.Firmware reuploaded.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Lepi; 12-29-2014, 16:25. Reason: link
      videoTutor1 videoTutor2 videoTutor3 videoTutor4 videoTutor5 videoTutor6
      TWRP_2.8.1.0
      TWRP_2810_newTheme TWRP_2.8.5.0
      PayPal donate WMID410517421626

Comment

Cube Talk9x U65GT_V2.0_en_mod_Lepi_20141206 for CWM or TWRP

Originally posted by ipi View Post
        So what is the solution for that, I have the same problem
        Did not find solution, installed from external sdcard which worked as expected.

/J

Comment

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
          ChangeLog:
          b) Permissive mode by default - meaning at least NTFS support in the OTG connector;
          7. Implemented a system application in the Font Chooser Settings \ Screen to change the font. Development hartec.
          10. Implemented gps.conf file in my editorial for using GPS in Russia. If you do not fit, delete it or edit (\ system \ etc)
          14. The firmware two launcher - Launcher 3 and Cool Launcher. Left to the user's choice.
          17. Changed power_profile in the hope of correct statistics of battery discharge.
          19. The pre-installed soft: TitaniumBackup, mobileuncle.toolbox, rootexplorer, Terminal.

Download:

Archive firmware to put in the root of the internal or external memory (can be in any directory with the Latin name). Boot into recovery. Make a backup of the current mandatory firmware better on an external memory card. Then make the necessary wipes tab ADVANCED:
          1 Dalvik Cache
          2 System
          3 Cache
          4 Data
          5 Android Secure
          Then select Install (TWRP), specify the path to the file to confirm the firmware and swipe process of firmware. Wait for a successful finish and boot the system. Make settings by yourself.
          The first boot lasts a long time, you need to wait patiently and not to touch the display.

Successful upgrade!

Is it based on another firmware drop?
          What are the changes from your previous version?

Except for GPS, that one works fine for me.

/J

Comment

Originally posted by JugsteR View Post
            What are the changes from your previous version?

/J
            Read changelog.
            TWRP_2.8.1.0

Comment

Read changelog.
              My bad. I thought it was a change log for the total changes made, not changes between your own revisions

Comment

Hi All,

Could someone knowledgeable guide me on this:

I want to connect my Cube Talk U65GT to my PC monitor which is equipped with VGA and DVI inputs but lacks an HDMI.

What cables or wireless connexion could I use ?

Happy Holiday Season to All !

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post
                  Hi All,

I want to connect my Cube Talk U65GT to my PC monitor which is equipped with VGA and DVI inputs but lacks an HDMI.

I can think of two possible answers depending on what you had in mind.

1) not possible.

2) buy a chrome cast and cast your screen to the monitor.

/J

Comment

Originally posted by JugsteR View Post
                    I can think of two possible answers depending on what you had in mind.

1) not possible.

2) buy a chrome cast and cast your screen to the monitor.

/J

Sorry for being off topic and thanks for your answer.

Cheers,

Comment

Made on the basis of official firmware U65GT_V2.0_update_aatt_20141215.
                      ChangeLog:

Download:
                      md5: c2b53086cd9e44e67218184deb54d92f

1 Dalvik Cache
                      2 System
                      3 Cache
                      4 Data
                      5 Android Secure

Successful upgrade!

This patch
                      upd_U65GT_201_USB_storage.zip is for those who have downloaded the firmware before 18:00 Moscow time. Patch includes the "Tap on the picture connects the tablet to a computer YUSB." Sorry for mistake.Firmware reuploaded.
                      Is there any limitations for tablet serial number, like the last one had?

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post
                        Hi All,

there are other and better options:

1 - EZcast dongle + HDMI to DVI/VGA adapter (much better than chromecast and costs only 15€) I'm using it with my TV
                        2 - USB to HDMI (and HDMI to DVI/VGA) cable adapter

Option 1 works well, I use it every day for transmission of movies to my TV. It's really amazing!
                        Option 2 should work even faster, but cables are unconfortable.
                        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by ipi View Post
                          Is there any limitations for tablet serial number, like the last one had?
                          Only for tablets with a serial number higher than B1426XXXXXXX!
                          TWRP_2.8.1.0

Comment

again, i thanks you lepi for your great works for us. 2.0.1 works great

Comment

Originally posted by corvik View Post
                              again, i thanks you lepi for your great works for us. 2.0.1 works great
                              Happy to help. I also hope and someday someone will help.
                              TWRP_2.8.1.0

Comment

@Lepi
                                Please include the baseband (modem) from 1.8 September ROM in your version... The new baseband has 850 MHz WCDMA disabled... Would you please do that? I've wrote this many times, but never got any response... Please answer...

Thanks man...

Comment

Working...
                                X