Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian Translation

Originally posted by Lepi View Post
    Happy to help. I also hope and someday someone will help.
    Would like to donate but cannot do it in Russian. Please give me the English translation. Kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by mattiesrag View Post
      Would like to donate but cannot do it in Russian. Please give me the English translation. Kind regards.
      Do not understand what needs to be translated into English? In my signature is written in English. PayPal donate.
      There is also a Qiwi purse. (+79082695037).
      videoTutor1 videoTutor2 videoTutor3 videoTutor4 videoTutor5 videoTutor6
      TWRP_2.8.1.0
      TWRP_2810_newTheme TWRP_2.8.5.0
      PayPal donate WMID410517421626

Comment

nope, your PayPal link is in russian
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
          there are other and better options:

1 - EZcast dongle + HDMI to DVI/VGA adapter (much better than chromecast and costs only 15€) I'm using it with my TV
          2 - USB to HDMI (and HDMI to DVI/VGA) cable adapter

Option 1 works well, I use it every day for transmission of movies to my TV. It's really amazing!
          Option 2 should work even faster, but cables are unconfortable.
          Thank you Giouncino for the tip.

Going to order them illico presto.

Rgds,

Comment

Only for tablets with a serial number higher than B1426XXXXXXX!

Hi, my friends. I publish new mod-version U65GT_V2.0.1_en_141230_mod Lepi.
            Made on the basis of official firmware U65GT_V2.0_update_aatt_20141215.
            ChangeLog:
            1. Fully odex except modified applications.
            2. ROOT by default Superuser app from Clockworkmod.
            3. Remove all software in Chinese.
            4. By default the English language during the first boot
            5. Modified the boot.img:
            a) support init.d through busybox;
            b) Permissive mode by default - meaning at least NTFS support in the OTG connector;
            c) checkbox is checked USB debugging on first boot, then you can disable.
            6. Reduced the minimum brightness level and slightly lowered Auto Brightness.
            7. Implemented a system application in the Font Chooser Settings \ Screen to change the font. Development hartec.
            8. Boot logo and boot animation by author.
            10. Implemented gps.conf file in my editorial for using GPS in Russia. If you do not fit, delete it or edit (\ system \ etc)
            11. Black Stock topic, slightly decorated with colored icons.
            13. Fixed a bug in the installation script file of the rights of ping.
            14. The firmware two launcher - Launcher 3 and Cool Launcher. Left to the user's choice.
            15. On the USB connection now button instead of doing Tap on the picture.
            16. When you start the dialer immediately opens the numeric keypad to dial.
            17. Changed power_profile in the hope of correct statistics of battery discharge.
            18. Settings \ For developers introduced Engineering menu and Test menu.
            19. The pre-installed soft: TitaniumBackup, mobileuncle.toolbox, rootexplorer, Terminal.

Download:
            U65GT_V2.0.1_en_141230_mod Lepi
            md5: c2b53086cd9e44e67218184deb54d92f

Installation Instructions:
            Only for installation through modrecovery CWM or TWRP!
            Archive firmware to put in the root of the internal or external memory (can be in any directory with the Latin name). Boot into recovery. Make a backup of the current mandatory firmware better on an external memory card. Then make the necessary wipes tab ADVANCED:
            1 Dalvik Cache
            2 System
            3 Cache
            4 Data
            5 Android Secure
            Then select Install (TWRP), specify the path to the file to confirm the firmware and swipe process of firmware. Wait for a successful finish and boot the system. Make settings by yourself.
            The first boot lasts a long time, you need to wait patiently and not to touch the display.

There are no guarantees! Risk and assumes responsibility fully by the user.
            Preliminary backup is required!

Successful upgrade!

This patch
            upd_U65GT_201_USB_storage.zip is for those who have downloaded the firmware before 18:00 Moscow time. Patch includes the "Tap on the picture connects the tablet to a computer YUSB." Sorry for mistake.Firmware reuploaded.
            Hi Lepi,

If I decompress your file and replace the gps.conf for my area thereafter re-compress it into a zip and transfer it to my SD card before flashing my tablet - would any issues arise?

Comment

Originally posted by corvik View Post
              nope, your PayPal link is in russian
              Thank you, do not worry.
              TWRP_2.8.1.0

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post
                Hi Lepi,

If I decompress your file and replace the gps.conf for my area thereafter re-compress it into a zip and transfer it to my SD card before flashing my tablet - would any issues arise?
                No need to unpack. You need to open the file using WinRAR, for example, by drag-n-drop to move the new file in the appropriate folder. Close archiver.
                TWRP_2.8.1.0

Comment

Battery drain seems fixed. Tablet was in deep sleep overnight (8~ h). Today its still discharging normally. Than you very much

Comment

Lepi, what about the new modem issue (850MHz WCDMA is disabled)?

Comment

ChangeLog:
                      b) Permissive mode by default - meaning at least NTFS support in the OTG connector;
                      7. Implemented a system application in the Font Chooser Settings \ Screen to change the font. Development hartec.
                      10. Implemented gps.conf file in my editorial for using GPS in Russia. If you do not fit, delete it or edit (\ system \ etc)
                      14. The firmware two launcher - Launcher 3 and Cool Launcher. Left to the user's choice.
                      17. Changed power_profile in the hope of correct statistics of battery discharge.
                      19. The pre-installed soft: TitaniumBackup, mobileuncle.toolbox, rootexplorer, Terminal.

Download:

Archive firmware to put in the root of the internal or external memory (can be in any directory with the Latin name). Boot into recovery. Make a backup of the current mandatory firmware better on an external memory card. Then make the necessary wipes tab ADVANCED:
                      1 Dalvik Cache
                      2 System
                      3 Cache
                      4 Data
                      5 Android Secure
                      Then select Install (TWRP), specify the path to the file to confirm the firmware and swipe process of firmware. Wait for a successful finish and boot the system. Make settings by yourself.
                      The first boot lasts a long time, you need to wait patiently and not to touch the display.

Successful upgrade!

This patch
                      upd_U65GT_201_USB_storage.zip is for those who have downloaded the firmware before 18:00 Moscow time. Patch includes the "Tap on the picture connects the tablet to a computer YUSB." Sorry for mistake.Firmware reuploaded.
                      Lepi thank you for this new rom. Tell me is it possible in your next rom that we have the fusion of internal storage and USB storage in one partition as CyanogenMod? It would be very convenient and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by WhaxX View Post
                        Battery drain seems fixed. Tablet was in deep sleep overnight (8~ h). Today its still discharging normally. Than you very much
                        Good news
                        Did the problem happen anymore?
                        Please tell us any updates.

Comment

U65GT_V2.0.2_mod_Lepi_20141231

Anons!
                          Happy New Year!
                          Attached Files
                          TWRP_2.8.1.0

Comment

No need to unpack. You need to open the file using WinRAR, for example, by drag-n-drop to move the new file in the appropriate folder. Close archiver.
                            С Наступающим Новым Годом!

Спасибо большое за работу.

Comment

ChangeLog:

Download:

1 Dalvik Cache
                              2 System
                              3 Cache
                              4 Data
                              5 Android Secure

Successful upgrade!

This patch

Thanx for everything lepi!

Can we choose app storage partition size with this custom rom?

Comment

Originally posted by gdp77 View Post
                                Thanx for everything lepi!

Can we choose app storage partition size with this custom rom?
                                No, install a patch from Brian for a new layout memory.
                                TWRP_2.8.1.0

Comment

Working...
                                X