Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! How to Root Teclast T98 4G. Chip MT8752 (same that MT6752 but for tablets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flux help
    I do not know di error! what I'm doing wrong?
    This RoM I removed the laptop,
    but I keep getting errors !?
    Please could you take me to the right path?

I tried "MTK_AllInOne_DA_ori.bin" file upload in Flas Tool, but received an error! I get an error when oću uploaded
    scatter.tex ??
    What do not work properly?

Comment

You have to change names of the folders and files from chinesse to european language!

People, how is your GPS working? I have also samsung s5 and it is much better than teclast. It is almost impossible to find stable gps signal when I sit inside home even when near window. Samsung take my position in 5 seconds

Comment

Drafts and set your region and country
        with the

Comment

Thats not about it. I used gps status pro to download AGPS data. Also I had set up NTP server. Tried your program and it doesn't help.
          I remeber that when I had windows mobile phone I could flash other modem and it big difference between some versions. Is it possible also here?

Comment

Hello All,

Just went through the discussion, but can any one guide me through the proper steps of rooting Teclast T98 ?

Comment

Originally posted by BamaPanda View Post

I was able to root my T9 with this.
              Download Vroot Android rooting software for Root any Android device in one click. Supports more than 8000 Android devices

No TWRP yet.
              Will this work for Teclast T98 ??

Comment

Hello Friends,
                I have one problem with my Teclast T98. After going through this discussion, i think someone can please help me with this.
                Whenever i install any app from the PlayStore, it gets installed in the "Internal Stotage" which is only of 2GB ? It also shows another internal storage of 32GB, but none of the apps are getting installed here.
                Tried changing the default write disk, but no luck.
                Is it possible to install the app on "Internal ROM (32GB)" instead of "Internal Storage (2GB)" ?
                How do i do it ?
                Can somebody please help ?
                Attached Files

Comment

My typical method for increasing user app space is by editing the EBR1 and EBR2 files. Those files weren't provided in the firmware I received. If someone can provide them, I can make some alternative user app spaces.
                  Randy
                  Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                  Donate here

Comment

For now you can use app2sd or something

Comment

Originally posted by damianssj661 View Post
                      For now you can use app2sd or something
                      Haven't look at this http://freaktab.com/forum/mtk-based-...tem-enlargment

Comment

Haven't yet. Thanks my magicman

Comment

Hello guys.
                          I tried to update a firmware on teclast t98 but accidently i flashed it with the firnware version for C6R2 though my tablet is C6R3. the saddest thing is that i can not turn on my tablest now. I tried to flash it with the right firmware but got the error (see the attachment). I would greatly appriciate if you could help me to make the tablet work again.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Some ideas :
                            Delete the driver under windows and install the one packed with firmware for c6r3.
                            Make sure the battery is charged.
                            Is the USB cable in good health ?

Comment

Originally posted by tonas View Post
                              Some ideas :
                              Delete the driver under windows and install the one packed with firmware for c6r3.
                              Make sure the battery is charged.
                              Is the USB cable in good health ?
                              Drivers are ok. I'm not an Teclast T98 owner but I gues that you guys have some minor diferences in hardware configurations in C6R2 and C6R3 revisions. That can be on antennas, type of CPU revisions, memory batches, etc.
                              In a generic situation almat must download corresponding FW kit with SP Flash Tool provided by Teclast to revive his tablet. To do that, I suggest to be carefull to SP Flash Tool settings and do some tricks with fingers (crossed).
                              1. Download/use your corresponding FW.
                              2. Use original cable.
                              3. Use only USB 2.0 slot/s where your tablet was previously used on your PC (with some success).
                              4. Prepare SP Flash Tool with original scatter.txt and choose between Download Only/Firmware Upgrade mode.(I have no ideea what mode fits you well but you must try with both), all boxes must be checked in SP F. Tool and Download button pressed.
                              5. With tablet in Off condition (to be sure keep power botton pressed for 5/10 sec.) connect to PC USB port and in a normal situation you must see some activity on SP Flash Tool bottom.
                              6. If not, keep doing some tricks with fingers and keep power+vol(+) or power+vol(-) for ~ 10 seconds and (with buttons still pressed connect cable to your PC).
                              7. Don't use Format All+Download mode on SP Flash Tool because you will loose your IMEI (mobile data/calling, bluetooth and WiFi will not working anymore)and that will need to do some aditional tricky steps to bring your tablet on original state.

Good luck, Edy.

Comment

That's exactly how I would do it!!!!

Thanks Edius!!!!

I'm away on vacation for this week and next...so we really appreciate the help.
                                Randy
                                Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X