This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zgf View Post
    Supposidely, you should have TWRP now and therefore, you can easily flash Lepi 2.09, just copy the ZIP file to SD card and update through TWRP. Link with instructions isi n my previous mail (and below).
    Make sure you wipe the Dalvik cache and test if camera works with Lepi v2.09.

IMO, for warranty you will have to flash the (original) stock ROM - do you know which version (v2.0 from which date?) you had, and btw, did camera work with the stock ROM

About flashing and scatter file, retc, please read the topic (Quick method - it includes instructions on flashing the stock ROM):
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...s-windows-7-64

Kindly help ! zgf. I tried to upload stock rom. Went cautiously step by step. Mtk Preloader in Device Manager was going and coming. Finally came. In SP flashtool message came failed to upload bot.img... Tried again. Finally stopped it. and tried to boot. It won't boot, won't switch on, not even in recovers, it won't even show charging sign, looks like bricking, What to do now ? Still in guarantee period.
    also see another person was having same issue http://freaktab.com/forum/mtk-based-...er-2014/page62 bottom of page.
    Last edited by ADB user; 12-31-2015, 07:30. Reason: edit

Comment

Hello,
      I have a really annoying problem. I gave the white Cube talk 9x 16gb my girlfriend as a christmas gift. But after testing she is really sad that the touchscreen reaction is really bad, you have to press harder on the screen to get a regular tab or when you try to scroll it stops sometimes and recognise the sliding finger as a single tab.
      So the sensibility of the screen seems to be very bad
      Do you know some help for this issue?
      This problem was already on the stock rom. I flashed lepis 2.0.9 dark rom and hoped it would help, but nothing changed. Same bad sensibility.
      I already removed all screen protector. The tablet is build in 2015. I know 2 other guys had posted this issue before but i could not read any solution for this. So i really hope that someone can help me because it is really frustrating to give someone a not correct working gift

Comment

Hi All,
        I changed the app space to 6GB with EBR files. Now I have 6GB app space, but the rest of memory is missing. Doesn't mount, sdcard0 only sdcard1 (micro SD). What can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by HENE View Post
          Hi All,
          I changed the app space to 6GB with EBR files. Now I have 6GB app space, but the rest of memory is missing. Doesn't mount, sdcard0 only sdcard1 (micro SD). What can I do?
          Connect the tablet to PC by USB and format the unused space from PC

Comment

Thanks. Format how? I see two removable disks. But can't format. It says no disk.

Comment

I formatted in TWRP, and now recognize as USB storage. Can I rename to SDCARD0 or doesn't it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by ADB user View Post

Kindly help ! zgf. I tried to upload stock rom. Went cautiously step by step. Mtk Preloader in Device Manager was going and coming. Finally came. In SP flashtool message came failed to upload bot.img... Tried again. Finally stopped it. and tried to boot. It won't boot, won't switch on, not even in recovers, it won't even show charging sign, looks like bricking, What to do now ? Still in guarantee period.
                also see another person was having same issue http://freaktab.com/forum/mtk-based-...er-2014/page62 bottom of page.
                Hi Friends, Anyhow I can unbrick this tab ? Any ideas ? Please guide ?

Comment

Dear All,

firstly i would like to thank all of u that are making a great job for this tablet and gathered i believe everything that is available for tweak.
                  now my question is that i am new in playing with roms for tablet and how to upgrade it and i have the following to ask:
                  my u65gt is probably one of the oldest as its SN is U65GT 16GB 14239940600.
                  1. do i have the 16 or the 32 GB because in the sdcard0 it shows 24.89 GB in total
                  2. my rom file is the V1.3_20140527. i have downloaded the official stock rom "v1.8 September 20140903" from "yadi.sk" but the guide is in Chinese. is there any guide in English?
                  3. is it possible to upgrade my tablet into official v2.0 or Lepi's as my serial number is lower than 1426?
                  4. how can i backup my rom before i do the upgrade?
                  thank you all

Comment

Originally posted by sviggos View Post
                    Dear All,

firstly i would like to thank all of u that are making a great job for this tablet and gathered i believe everything that is available for tweak.
                    now my question is that i am new in playing with roms for tablet and how to upgrade it and i have the following to ask:
                    my u65gt is probably one of the oldest as its SN is U65GT 16GB 14239940600.
                    1. do i have the 16 or the 32 GB because in the sdcard0 it shows 24.89 GB in total
                    2. my rom file is the V1.3_20140527. i have downloaded the official stock rom "v1.8 September 20140903" from "yadi.sk" but the guide is in Chinese. is there any guide in English?
                    3. is it possible to upgrade my tablet into official v2.0 or Lepi's as my serial number is lower than 1426?
                    4. how can i backup my rom before i do the upgrade?
                    thank you all

Not sure but according to the page 1 of this thread, you might be able to upgrade your SN 1423 tablet to Lepi's or Brian's v1.8.
                    Btw, it's strange, according to the total sdcard0 space your model should be 32 GB (I have 32 GB, I have extended RAM from 2 to 6 GB, and my total space is 20,89 GB).

ADB user: IMO, I'd suggest to excersize your guarantee, if it's not to costly/complicated to ship it back to your seller.
                    Btw, once I had a similar problem, not booting, not charging (by its original charger, neither via USB, nor by using iPhone 4 charger), but not as result of flashing than probably due to completely draining the battery.
                    After couple of desperate days, I tried Samsung charger and it started to charge, since then I exclusively use that Samsung charger and never had similar problems anymore.

Comment

zgf Thanks zgf, It worked. It was a battery drain issue. I was able to flash the stock. One issue: It says Invalid IMEI now. I have manually saved the imei and serial no. I also have the older stock version original backup which has saved my imei but I can't extract it manually, I can use in recovery. Now how must I update the IMEI / sno. without modifying it too much of stock and using as it is. Coming from Spain I don't see many people using it here and no one who can help!

Comment

Glad that your tablet is back. Apparently, all those Chineese chargers are of suspicious quality, I"ve seen 'ghost touch' issues on Chineese phones while charging, etc., but no more such issues with Samsung chargers of similar specs.

Btw, it's one of the most important prejacuatios before fladhing any device, make sure that battery is (fully) charged. If you run out of the battery in the middle of proccess, you can really brick the device.

It is also described the importance and how to backup and restore IMEII when flashing the Cube, see

Supposidely you wrote at least to a paper your original IMEI or you can find it on the original package or so.
                        With MobileUncle MTK Tool or MTK Droid Tool you can repair your IMEI, Google for and pay attention to instructions you can find on XDA forum.
                        It's important that you repair your original IMEI, IMEI cannot be an arbitrary combination and if you use common (stollen) IMEIs you can find on Internet, you might not be able to attach to the mobile network.

Comment

Not sure but according to the page 1 of this thread, you might be able to upgrade your SN 1423 tablet to Lepi's or Brian's v1.8.
                          Btw, it's strange, according to the total sdcard0 space your model should be 32 GB (I have 32 GB, I have extended RAM from 2 to 6 GB, and my total space is 20,89 GB).

ADB user: IMO, I'd suggest to excersize your guarantee, if it's not to costly/complicated to ship it back to your seller.
                          Btw, once I had a similar problem, not booting, not charging (by its original charger, neither via USB, nor by using iPhone 4 charger), but not as result of flashing than probably due to completely draining the battery.
                          After couple of desperate days, I tried Samsung charger and it started to charge, since then I exclusively use that Samsung charger and never had similar problems anymore.
                          Zgf do you know if there is another way to find my serial? By the way,when I bought the tablet, it supposed to be 32 GB. concerning the warranty, I already have sent it once as I had a problem with my back camera, and after a long time I took it back with the camera still not working, metal back chassis to be bent and the touchscreen to be scratched.
                          Nevermind , so there is no problem to upgrade my tablet directly with lepis1.8 or I have to put the official 1.8 ROM first?

Comment

Dear all,
                            i have the following problem: while i connect the usb cable between my switched off tablet and the PC, the PC firstly is connected and in a second it is disconnected as a result not to be able to continue with the update (in the device manager i can see this connection going on and off). The tablet just then starts to charge. i have tried this in both XP and WIn 7 (64bit) OS. does anyone knows how to stabilize it? thanks

Comment

Hi,
                              I have problem with downloading. I am on ​​Lepi's v2.0.0 . I can't download viber stickers or attached files in gmail or WPS email client. Do you have any suggetion? Is there a log file, or something like that?

Comment

Glad that your tablet is back. Apparently, all those Chineese chargers are of suspicious quality, I"ve seen 'ghost touch' issues on Chineese phones while charging, etc., but no more such issues with Samsung chargers of similar specs.

Btw, it's one of the most important prejacuatios before fladhing any device, make sure that battery is (fully) charged. If you run out of the battery in the middle of proccess, you can really brick the device.

It is also described the importance and how to backup and restore IMEII when flashing the Cube, see

Supposidely you wrote at least to a paper your original IMEI or you can find it on the original package or so.
                                With MobileUncle MTK Tool or MTK Droid Tool you can repair your IMEI, Google for and pay attention to instructions you can find on XDA forum.
                                It's important that you repair your original IMEI, IMEI cannot be an arbitrary combination and if you use common (stollen) IMEIs you can find on Internet, you might not be able to attach to the mobile network.

Thanks zgf, That implies I need to ROOT it again ? In order to use Mobile uncle and change IMEI I need to be rooted right ? How do I update the Serial no, or is that not necessary ? Both Serial no. and IMEI I noted down on a piece of paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X