This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADB user View Post

In order to use Mobile uncle and change IMEI I need to be rooted right ? How do I update the Serial no, or is that not necessary ? Both Serial no. and IMEI I noted down on a piece of paper.
    Yes, IIMEI tools require root.
    SN is just hard-printed on the back; build and ver num, etc., depend on and come with the firmware.

Originally posted by sviggos View Post
    Zgf do you know if there is another way to find my serial? By the way,when I bought the tablet, it supposed to be 32 GB. concerning the warranty, I already have sent it once as I had a problem with my back camera, and after a long time I took it back with the camera still not working, metal back chassis to be bent and the touchscreen to be scratched.
    Nevermind , so there is no problem to upgrade my tablet directly with lepis1.8 or I have to put the official 1.8 ROM first?
    AFAIK, SN is just hard-printed. If tablet was on repair, maxbe they replaced motherboard but left the chasis....
    To flash Lepi's, you must first flash his TWRP and you'll need scatter file, don't know if you can find somewhere scatter file for your 1.3 ROM, check very old posts about modding this tablet - I'd rather suggest ro upgrade first to the more common official 1.8.
    Before flashing, make sure tablet is fully charged.
    There is a good guide::
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...s-windows-7-64

Originally posted by HENE View Post
    Hi,
    I have problem with downloading. I am on ​​Lepi's v2.0.0 . I can't download viber stickers or attached files in gmail or WPS email client. Do you have any suggetion? Is there a log file, or something like that?
    I'm using Gmail5.9.109.... with no problems with attachements. Btw, have you wiped Dalvik cache in TWRP when flashing Lepi's
    Last edited by zgf; 01-08-2016, 07:24.

Comment

Does anyone has the 1.8 official rom september version as an update.zip file as i cannot do the update through the SP flashing tool? if yes, please send me the link.

Comment

Hi, I have a very weird problem with my Talk 9X (I'm back on latest Stock ROM V2): Google Maps won't display some tiles properly (they look totally scrambled). Does anyone know what can cause this? I tried to reinstall the app several times, wiped caches, etc.
        With lastest Lepi's Rom I already managed once to see map tiles properly, but I don't want to reinstall everything for GMaps.
        I'd be glad if someone has a solution for this issue!
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ok I just found a fix by chance: I installed manually an older version of Maps, used it for a while (for loading the cache) and finally updated with Goole Play, and it works fine now! Don't have any rational explanation for this...

Comment

Coolui v4, if anyone can download can you upload to different Site please, cause I am sick of trying to translate chinese.
            文件名:CUBE_U65GT(TALK9X)_CoolUI_V4_20150530_R.zip 文件大小:470.37M 分享者:ROM移植爱好者 分享时间:2015-5-30 11:47 下载次数:145
            Last edited by mick154; 01-25-2016, 01:16.

Comment

Originally posted by zgf View Post
              Yes, IIMEI tools require root.
              SN is just hard-printed on the back; build and ver num, etc., depend on and come with the firmware.

AFAIK, SN is just hard-printed. If tablet was on repair, maxbe they replaced motherboard but left the chasis....
              To flash Lepi's, you must first flash his TWRP and you'll need scatter file, don't know if you can find somewhere scatter file for your 1.3 ROM, check very old posts about modding this tablet - I'd rather suggest ro upgrade first to the more common official 1.8.
              Before flashing, make sure tablet is fully charged.
              There is a good guide::
              http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...s-windows-7-64

I'm using Gmail5.9.109.... with no problems with attachements. Btw, have you wiped Dalvik cache in TWRP when flashing Lepi's

Thanks a lot zgf, used mobile uncle without rooting this time. It seems to work just fine now. In fact in their new version, you can use the ext. keyboard as well. I have just uninstalled some of the Chinese apps and stopped one. Speed seems good, I think it's not 4g LTE as per the specifications but H+ so it comfortably gives somewhere around 15 mbps with a good mobile signal.

What speed are other guys getting with a Cube 9X 4g locations ?

Comment

4G LTE: What speed are you getting with a Cube Talk 9X 4g locations using your 4g sim?

Comment

Originally posted by ADB user View Post
                  4G LTE: What speed are you getting with a Cube Talk 9X 4g locations using your 4g sim?
                  Which Cube do you have, what specifications you mention?
                  Cube Talk 9x has no 4G and cannot connect with 4G speed.
                  For 4G you must have Cube T9, different tablet with different chipset and I dunno if you could use ROMs for 9x you have previously asked about

Comment

Hello, lately I have installed 'Lepi V2.0.9LB (150308)' and it is working fine except that the external SD card is not being mounted always. When it is mounted then after reboot it is not mounted again. The chance of being mounted is one in fifteen (on average because I tried a lot of reboots). Can anyone please help me in what I am doing wrong ?
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mick154 View Post
                      Coolui v4, if anyone can download can you upload to different Site please, cause I am sick of trying to translate chinese.
                      Still need of this? If I get the package first...9% and still downloading ~5kb/s.... Maybe somekind of premium account needed to download faster?

Comment

Nah, did not get it. Download failed..

Comment

Hey everybody! I have successfully flashed Lepi's 2.0.9LW ROM and I'm having some trouble. Maybe somebody could help. First, my navigation bar has switched back to the "normal" KitKat one, but I much prefer the Lollipop one. Maybe there is a setting for that? Second, the brightness fix nearly got me into a lot of trouble! I turned it all the way down and the screen just turned off! I had to spend a fair amount of time trying to guess where the brightness level scroll was in order to bring it back up. Is there a way to make it make it go to only about 10% brightness at the lowest? Thank you people in advance!

Comment

i have rom 20150908 and i cant install supersu from update.zip what is the problem?

Comment

What CHARGER do you suggest for Cube and tabs in general? 1A 2A 3A higher.... ? Cube tablet takes long time to charge. However, a more powerful charger should not reduce battery life and affect components!

Comment

Originally posted by zgf View Post
                                Which Cube do you have, what specifications you mention?
                                Cube Talk 9x has no 4G and cannot connect with 4G speed.
                                For 4G you must have Cube T9, different tablet with different chipset and I dunno if you could use ROMs for 9x you have previously asked about

In locations with some 4g, I am getting 10-15 mbps with the 3g HSPA+ Cube Talk 9x U65GT tablet. Not sure how much it can reach up to !

Comment

Working...
                                X