https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

you mean 2.1 amps or 21 amps ?

Comment

You asked about download speed, and that is the aswer
        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:

Comment

Thanks giouncino, That helps! one question, what is max 4g tabs can reach to and do we get that mbps speed usually using sim?
          Q2 . I had also asked a question regarding power charger, so was confused with your answer. What is the best charger we can use for this tab and others in general, 2amp, 3amp, as charging time is too much but on the other hand, I don't want to damage battery or other components. OIn market some 3 amp chargers are coming but then they when you buy they display dual 2 amp + 1 amp ?

Comment

2-2.5Amps are more than sufficient: there is an integrated circuit inside the tablet that prevent to go over that.
            So a 3Amps charger or more is useless. There is no way to reduce battery charge time for U65GT, you always need almost 7 hours for a complete charge.

U65GT is a 3G only, so you can't go over 21Mbps rated speed.

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
              2-2.5Amps are more than sufficient: there is an integrated circuit inside the tablet that prevent to go over that.
              So a 3Amps charger or more is useless. There is no way to reduce battery charge time for U65GT, you always need almost 7 hours for a complete charge.

U65GT is a 3G only, so you can't go over 21Mbps rated speed.
              Thanks giouncino, I understand!

Otherwise what about Cube T9 and other 4g tablets, how much can 4g tablets reach to max using the sim slot?

Comment

You should ask that on T9 topic.
                I have no feedback about REAL download speed on T9

Comment

Originally posted by ADB user View Post
                  Otherwise what about Cube T9 and other 4g tablets, how much can 4g tablets reach to max using the sim slot?
                  There are several categories of 4g LTE, each one reaching different max speeds. I would say the most common one would be LTE cat6, which can reach up to 300Mbps according to where you live. Never slower than 50Mbps though. Long story short, you will never have a speed problem if you use 4G LTE

Comment

Hi Can anyone managed to download
                    - CPU control and stats for Lepi's V2.0.9LB (link: 4pda.ru) ?
                    If yes please uploaded it somewhere to download it
                    I cannot download anything from 4pda.ru I have error 404
                    Thnaks in advance

Comment

can someone help me with touchscreen repair rom. I can not download it,,,, my tablet is useless know... dont know what to do

Comment

Dear friendsdo you have 0502L012_EP79-U65GTB18MXXTDC_V2.0_20150908 ?

Comment

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but after a system update (something to do with the WIFI I think) my Cube Talk 9x (U65GT32GB15131973J) fails at boot. It goes to the dead droid "no command" screen and then all I can do it access recovery mode via the power button, or the Boot Mode options. It won't connect to the laptop in Uart - The laptop makes the right noises, but the tablet doesn't appear in as an accessible device. I can access the external SD card from Recovery, but it just wants to install an update from there. I'm not sure how to recover, what file I should use to try and update as a recovery, or what other options are open to me. Any help would be gladly received.

Thanks!

Comment

you can simply flash the whole ROM again from the PC.

It is not important that you cannot see the device on windows

Comment

Thanks - Is there a guide for the set of steps to do that? I have tried following: http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...s-windows-7-64 But I can't do the 'back-up and scatter' stage (The MTK Droid Tool app doesn't see the device) and the SP Flash Tool just seems to hang when I set it off (I downloaded an alternative scatter file, but all the addresses are blank when in SP Flash) - So nothing happens.

I can see the device connected as ADB Android on the PC when I connect in that mode, under devices.

The attached images are the only menu interaction with the tablet that I can get (NB No Install from Zip option) - The tablet can still read the sdcard and sdcard2 when searching to update from there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160419_071208_864.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	567789 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160419_071139_317.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	567790

Thanks again for the assistance.

Comment

Hi,

The issue is solved - I used 900Supersport's ROM from here: http://freaktab.com/forum/mtk-based-...amp;viewfull=1 and loaded the scatter file. Once the tablet (turned off) was connected, the SP Flash Tool took over and finished the job. The tablet is now functioning again.

Thanks to Giouncino and 900Supersport, and Freaktabs in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X