Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Anyone who have a Talk9X U65GT 16GB Version and using MTK Flash Tool, I have tried to resize the partition of flash but not successful, and now the Talk9X can't bootup anymore, but I had not do backup before the process. So, msy anyone to send me the backup files to me as attached photo. Many thanks!!

Eric
    [email protected]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2downloadrom.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	159.6 KB
ID:	572779

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am having this problem for quite some time now but happend after I desided to check one of the roms. Gone through the process and now my tablet doesn't have access to internal memory (sd etc). It is somehow able to install apps but I can't use it for anything else (photos, downloads, goodle drive, dropbox, etc. Any suggestions.

I have the 32GB version. The only thing I can check is this (found on the back side of the tablet): U65GT32GB15020488J

TWRP 2.8.5.0. (lepi) says E: unable to mount '/emmc'

Thanks for any suggestions and help.

BR,
      Abes

Comment

Originally posted by Abes View Post
        Hi Guys,

I am having this problem for quite some time now but happend after I desided to check one of the roms. Gone through the process and now my tablet doesn't have access to internal memory (sd etc). It is somehow able to install apps but I can't use it for anything else (photos, downloads, goodle drive, dropbox, etc. Any suggestions.

I have the 32GB version. The only thing I can check is this (found on the back side of the tablet): U65GT32GB15020488J

TWRP 2.8.5.0. (lepi) says E: unable to mount '/emmc'

Thanks for any suggestions and help.

BR,
        Abes

I manage to "mount" emmc and now it's showing I have 7GB of internal SD memory. Where is all other space?
        I succedded the mount through the TWRP where I simply mounted it. I couldn't mount the USB and SD -also had this option.
        I know I am totally not getting this. Don't have a lot of time to look thoroughly as well so I am really apretiating anybody's help.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Abes

I manage to "mount" emmc and now it's showing I have 7GB of internal SD memory. Where is all other space?
          I succedded the mount through the TWRP where I simply mounted it. I couldn't mount the USB and SD -also had this option.
          I know I am totally not getting this. Don't have a lot of time to look thoroughly as well so I am really apretiating anybody's help.

Thanks again.
          Connect the tab with your pc and format fat32 the space you dont see.
          After formatting you can see this space in your tab.

Comment

Hi !

Can anyone download TWRP 3.0.2 on 4PDA and upload it somewhere else ? http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry46728990

I had an account there, but i can not recover it since i can't read russian, and security question is russian only (number written in letters).

It could be added to OP too

Thanks !

EDIT : nevermind, i have just built TWRP 3.0.2 from sources
            Testing in progress...

EDIT 2016/06/09 : http://freaktab.com/forum/mtk-based-...t-from-sources
            Last edited by pix64; 06-09-2016, 17:42.

Comment

Hi,
              I have a rooted talk9x U65Gt32gb B1504.
              It was dumb of me to do an update and now it won't boot up, only showing android animation with ! and 'no command' dialog..
              I tried to do recovery thru supersport990 tutorial on flash. but during the download part, switching off the tablet and plugging usb cable, my pc unable to read device..
              My question is, is there any other way? using some of the recovery zip files thru sd card doesnt help also..

Comment

Not sure if anyone will find this useful but I wrote a guide for changing the mouse cursor to something more visible while using OTG, works on my Talk 9X using the xhdpi method https://daniel-baker.eu/asus-fonepad...-mouse-cursor/
                Asus Fonepad 7 (or any Android device) - Change mouse cursor guide, use for a more visible mouse cursor on your Android device.

Comment

guys am looking for a u65gt 16gb stock rom with double tap to wake feature,anyone please help with his/her own backup or a credible link.I much appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by ros77 View Post
                    Hi,
                    I have a rooted talk9x U65Gt32gb B1504.
                    It was dumb of me to do an update and now it won't boot up, only showing android animation with ! and 'no command' dialog..
                    I tried to do recovery thru supersport990 tutorial on flash. but during the download part, switching off the tablet and plugging usb cable, my pc unable to read device..
                    My question is, is there any other way? using some of the recovery zip files thru sd card doesnt help also..
                    Hi everybody,
                    I'm having the same problem as Ros77,
                    can someone help to bring the tablet back to work

Thanks.

Comment

How can I flash Infinix Hot S mobile phone? I got some explanation at http://www.howto-do.net/2016/05/how-...ones-with.html but dont seem to get it right
                      Before buying, Know everything about the Infinix Hot S (X521) android phone. Full Phone Specifications, Reviews and Price

Comment

Originally posted by xhebruski View Post
                        How can I flash Infinix Hot S mobile phone? I got some explanation at http://www.howto-do.net/2016/05/how-...ones-with.html but dont seem to get it right
                        I'll advise you look for relevant answers on sections of forums that deal specifically with Infinix products.

Good luck.

P34c3 ​​​

Comment

Hello Cube
                          Please help me .. my Tablet Talk 9X U65GT 16GB
                          My toush Screen is broken and i order another one from aliexpress and finally get it.
                          But before i chnged it the screen the toush isn't work correctly .. i changed it by myself by youtube videos helps me to do as a professionalize .
                          but again isn't work correctly " like the screen first half is in the second half "
                          what can i do ? please help me ?
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

hello there .. any update?

Comment

Originally posted by elholandy2016 View Post
                              hello there .. any update?
                              Hello,
                              I have the same problem. I tryied prettey all the roms I found on the net but no-one is working.
                              I'm still looking for other calibration procedures but I'm starting to think about an incompatibility betwee the teblet version and the sceen-touch version.
                              A software solution should exist but ...
                              I wrote to the seller (China) and I proposed to send me a new item but he prefers to refund me ... may-be this is not the first time he sees this problem.
                              I will post if I find a solution but I'm not really optimistic.
                              Bye

Comment

Hi all, I have a great problem with Cube T9 32gb
                                I have tried a repartition with SPFT and had an error (first pic).
                                After that my tablet dont boot, i've tried hold on power for 30 sec, tried boot in recovery, tried recharge also with powerbank... but nothing!
                                Now when i connect to pc it look start a loop conneceted/dsconnected like second pic.
                                Also tried desoldering battery but nothing
                                Anyone can help me please?
                                Thanks in advanced

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X