This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabrinha View Post
    Flashed the fix via stock recovery but no "users" option appeared in android settings.
    I guess that you are already rooted so then I think it has to be flashed via custom recovery. I would think that TWRP is the best for that.

Comment

Originally posted by leotzian View Post
      Because I install a lot of apps is there a way to have the about 26GB I have split in two pieces?
      Has anyone managed to make the 13GB or 10GB partitioning to work in 32GB model?
      I cannot extract my scatter due to dimmed buttons, has anyone a better idea
      [...]
      And also ofcource I had managed to get 6GB internal partition no more ( I wished 13GB )
      Try these EBR pairs. They should work.

Comment

cube talk 9x......help !

hey guys....i'm really new to this, so bear with me.
        iv'e recently become the proud owner of a brand new cube talk 9x.
        about a week ago my tablet just decided to shut down all by it's own and get stuck on the logo when booting.
        i can't access the recovery mode, it doesn't show me the menu when i try to enter "recovery mode", instead it'll just boot up and stay on the Chinese logo.
        now iv'e done my homework and if i'm not mistaken i have to flash it via "flash tool'' using a stock Rom generously provided by this thread.
        my question is....since i can't wipe my data/cache using the recovery mode, should i format it using "auto format flash with or without boot loader ? or should i just download the Rom without formatting ?
        N.B : i haven't rooted the tablet.

thank you in advance for your much needed help.

Comment

Use "download mode" only, otherwise you could easily lose your IMEI number!!!
          if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
          https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
            Use "download mode" only, otherwise you could easily lose your IMEI number!!!
            thank you for the much needed advice

Comment

ok...so i tried downloading the ROM and this is what it gave me :

"BROM ERROR : S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (4008)
              Download to flash fail! please press CTRL+ALT+T to turn on debug log then reproduce again!
              [HINT]:
              BROM_DLL_V5.log and BROM_DLL.log would be created and record more detail information"

i also tried formatting it......that too didn't work, i got the same message

i ran a memory test on flash tool, part of it said : NAND flash was not detected

is it possible that my tablet is soft bricked ?

please help........S.O.S
              Last edited by rolandabj; 03-28-2015, 09:15.

Comment

It could be that you have an HW problem...
                This error doesn't seems to me software related.

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                  It could be that you have an HW problem...
                  This error doesn't seems to me software related.
                  thanks again for the advice. i really appreciate it

Comment

I´m a Little bit confused at the Moment. I read a lot of threads concerning root and flashing some mods. But still I don´t know what to do exactly.

It is beginning with MTK Droid Tools that isn´t working as described in several tutorials.
                    After installing VCOM driver, ADB driver, Droid Tools is recognizing my tablet but the button for backing up the NVRAM and IMEI is still Grey. Additionally the button for creating a scatter file in the Block Map menu ist also Grey. I got temporarily root Shell through the appropriate button. So the square in the lower left edge is green.

1. So first I would like to know whether the backup function implies the same as the NVRAM/IMEI button does?

I have done this backup and got a nvram.bin but I miss the preloader.bin and the scatter file. Next I created a scatter file offline with the tablet not plugged at the PC. With this file I prepared blocks for Flash tool by hitting the appropriate button. This created a Folder named "!Files_to_Flash Tool"

2. Do I have everything together to restore my tablet in case of Need?

Furhtermore, I would like to modify the tablet similar as asked already in this thread:

- Increasing the app space to 6GB
                    - Deleting the Chinese apps (I already used an update.zip file from this forum and updated via Settings > about tablet > Upgrade. But the apps are still there and I have an app called "OneKeyDeleteApps")
                    - Applying the Auto brighness and other stuff mod from Lepi
                    - FM working w/o earphones
                    - root by flashing TWRP from Lepi

This is Vohukain´s advice in the other thread.

Originally posted by Vohukain View Post
                    Stock, bigger app space, root

You don't need custom rom for bigger app space! You can use custom or stock rom. If you want stock rom 2.0 and bigger app space with root you have to do this:
                    1) Flash stock recovery and EBR1 and EBR2 (4GB or 6GB) from 900supersports 1.8 ROM package via SP Flash Tool
                    2)
                    Boot into stock recovery and install 2.0 ROM (I don't know where you can find 20141111 but here is 20141115 at cube's official site (51cube.com)
                    3) After installing 2.0 rom,
                    flash TWRP recovery (light theme link)
                    4)
                    Reboot into TWRP and install supersu binary

I would like to know:
                    3. Do I have to Flash recovery from 1.8 ROM or can I just flash the EBR files with SP Flash Tool? I have Stock ROM V2.0 20141111
                    4. How do I have to Flash? By selecting the EBR files in the Flash tool and prceeding in the "Download only" mode?
                    5. In which order I should Flash the several mods
                    6. How to Flash TWRP recovery

Most of the files I have already downloaded from here.

Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, I'm little bit late and angry! This new forum has messed up almost all links in first post! I'm not happy!

Originally posted by lernfabrik View Post
                      1. So first I would like to know whether the backup function implies the same as the NVRAM/IMEI button does?

I have done this backup and got a nvram.bin but I miss the preloader.bin and the scatter file. Next I created a scatter file offline with the tablet not plugged at the PC. With this file I prepared blocks for Flash tool by hitting the appropriate button. This created a Folder named "!Files_to_Flash Tool"
                      Just follow the sticky quide "WARNING: Backup your IMEI Number BEFORE Flashing a Custom ROM". Basicly if you have scatter file backupped and IMEI writed on paper, you are safe!

2. Do I have everything together to restore my tablet in case of Need?
                      Make two backups! One with MTK Droid Tool and one with TWRP recovery. Then you are double safe.

Furhtermore, I would like to modify the tablet similar as asked already in this thread:

- Increasing the app space to 6GB
                      - Deleting the Chinese apps (I already used an update.zip file from this forum and updated via Settings > about tablet > Upgrade. But the apps are still there and I have an app called "OneKeyDeleteApps")
                      - Applying the Auto brighness and other stuff mod from Lepi
                      - FM working w/o earphones
                      - root by flashing TWRP from Lepi

This is Vohukain´s advice in the other thread.

I would like to know:
                      3. Do I have to Flash recovery from 1.8 ROM or can I just flash the EBR files with SP Flash Tool? I have Stock ROM V2.0 20141111
                      4. How do I have to Flash? By selecting the EBR files in the Flash tool and prceeding in the "Download only" mode?
                      5. In which order I should Flash the several mods
                      6. How to Flash TWRP recovery

Most of the files I have already downloaded from here.

Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks.
                      Instructions:
                      1. IMEI backup with scatter file
                      2. Update to V2.0 via stock recovery if not already
                      3. Root with root-zip file
                      4. Take a backup with MTK DROID TOOL
                      5. Flash TWRP recovery. Check Lepi's video quide
                      6. Take a backup with TWRP
                      7. Flash EBR files with SP FLASH TOOL (use download mode)
                      8. Flash mods which need to be flashed via TWRP
                      (9. Flash stock recovery via SP FLASH TOOL and flash mods which need to be flashed via stock recovery)

Comment

I think that I have now fixed most of the links . That wasn't easy job. If you find link that leads to wrong place or doesn't work, please report it to me.

Comment

Hi Guys.

I would like to apologize first not browsing through all the post. I used search and was already spending to much time on this. Maybe best way is for somebody who knows exactly where some stuff is explained to point me in the right direction. So...

I bought a cube talk 9x U65GT, 32GB, custom build version 1428... And I am more than disapointed.

Please help me with understanding few things:
                          - i don'tunderstand why it is so slow. The response time of a screen is radicilous. Is there some sort of a fix to get higher speed?
                          - touch screen is faaaaar from what I expected and frankly I am curious if any of you have the simmilar problem? I didn't get any topic on this. No matter how long I googled. The problem is that i have to press really hard to select something. So when I try to make a "broswing like" move/a swipe with a finger it doesn't work smoothly. It acts like I represed my finger during the move. So what bothers me the most is how it spontanuosly selects something because of that. So when I surf the internet I am constaly pressing back!!! Frustrating. I even downloaded multi touch app to see if that works. What I get is flickering or pulsating touch. I put like 6 fingers on the screen at the same time and it was showing me 4-6 finger are touching but it was showing me that in a light speed. Like i was touching 2 points very fast. in not humanly possible way.

Everything else is working fine. This two problems I have are lowering the greatness of this tablet almost to 0 (that is also the reason I don't really know why is everybody talking so big of it).
                          Forget everything else, forget the great display resolution if these two things ar far from OK.

Thank you for your answers and/or guidence!

Best,
                          Abes

P.S.: i apologize for many mistakes in my writing...

Comment

Abes, I think you have a defective touchscreen...

You can try removing all screen protectors at first, and see if it get better

Comment

Thank you very much for your excellent work!!!!!
                              You are amazing

Comment

Does anyone have a problem pairing Bluetooth devices? In the bluetooth settings I can see all my bluetooth devices i.e. speaker and successfully pair it (it is shown paired) but none is working. I've just bought U65GT and updated to the latest firmware v2.0_20150409.

Comment

Working...
                                X