This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys!

Do you know if Acube will deploy an Android 5 Lollipop firmware, when it will be available for MediaTek processors?

Any news about it?

Regards!

Comment

It is not a matter of cube but when (and if) Mediatek will release source code supporting lollipop for MT8392...
      if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Hi all, I was using Lepi 2.0.9 for the past months, and I found it rock solid, but not really "snappy".
        Not slow, but sometimes a bit "sluggish".

Just for fun (and to see if things can be better) I tried this new Rom and for now, and it seems to working very good as well:

This ROM is based on the April 2015 Cube ROM, and it has version 2.8.6.0 for TWRP recovery as well.

Just to let you all know.

Un saludo, satbeginner
        Last edited by Satbeginner; 06-19-2015, 12:36.

Comment

Hello,
          I'm trying to install Lepi's 2.0.8 with TWRP 2850 and I get an error : "Error executing updater binary in zip".
          I was able to install Lepi's 2.0 and was fine !
          Any idea ?
          Thanks for your help

Comment

Hi,
            Found the reason why 2.0.8 was not installing properly.
            I copied it from an USB key to a sdcard and not working from the sdcard but working from the USB key. Certainly in error in the copy to the sdcard !

Comment

Hi everyone,

I receive my Cube in few days and I would like to know if Lollipop works with no problems on it (no battery drain, all drivers ok, etc ) ?

Thank you

Comment

there is NO lollipop rom available for Cube talk 9x so far
                if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Hello guys, does anybody have an overclocked kernel for this tablet?

Comment

Can someone post the link to the overclocking app again? You know the cpu control apk? thx

Comment

Originally posted by Satbeginner View Post
                      Hi all, I was using Lepi 2.0.9 for the past months, and I found it rock solid, but not really "snappy".
                      Not slow, but sometimes a bit "sluggish".

Just for fun (and to see if things can be better) I tried this new Rom and for now, and it seems to working very good as well:

This ROM is based on the April 2015 Cube ROM, and it has version 2.8.6.0 for TWRP recovery as well.

Just to let you all know.

Un saludo, satbeginner

Hi!

How are things after this few days? Better ROM? Best ROM?

Matthias

Comment

I see the link for overclocking app is leading to a 404, page that doesn't exist any more. Does anybody have the file for overclocking the cube u65gt tab? Would you share the file, i like to overclock the cube a bit. thx in advance, Mark

Comment

Originally posted by xcommy View Post

Hi!

How are things after this few days? Better ROM? Best ROM?

Matthias

Hello Matthias,

It is working great, I did not reboot since I installed it!

Almost boring, but I haven't seen anything weird with this ROM.
                          So, in comparison to Lepi 2.0.9: they are both rock solid, but I feel this ROM is just a bit more fluid / snappier.

Un saludo,

Satbeginner

Comment

Any idea what's wrong with gps, not working at all... gps easy fix not helping.

Comment

Originally posted by simexi View Post
                              Any idea what's wrong with gps, not working at all... gps easy fix not helping.

Hi, I used FasterGPS (needs root) to set the region where I am (Europe / Spain). After this the first fix took less than one minute. (Outside!)

Un saludo,

Satbeginner

Comment

hmmh.. I guess it works after all... I thought I had tried outside too.. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X