X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube U65GT 32Gb Problem with Touch Screen.... problem update FW 2.0

Excuse me man,

Do you have some experience with it

I made update from FW1.8 to 2.0 and I didn´t know that it is available for my Cube U65GT 32GB now, I can not find FW what will be work and Touch screen too :-/

Please Can You someone Help me with this problem momentale I don´t have system in my tablet or can I make root or what muss I do Thank You so much. I muss Root Do it better what i read

Originally posted by Sangala13 View Post
    Excuse me man,

Do you have some experience with it

I made update from FW1.8 to 2.0 and I didn´t know that it is available for my Cube U65GT 32GB now, I can not find FW what will be work and Touch screen too :-/

Please Can You someone Help me with this problem momentale I don´t have system in my tablet or can I make root or what muss I do Thank You so much. I muss Root Do it better what i read
    Just download this 1.8 ROM and touchscreen will be restored
    百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Since you are new here read about procedure http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...September-2014
    Download both ROM and in 900supersport you'll find a "how to"
    Flash ROM from my Google Drive first, after that flash 900supersport Rom and stick with it.
    Last edited by Edius; 03-20-2015, 12:53.

Comment

...Still nothing Edius I trying everthing but noone/nobody don´t know help me :-/ I tried evetring Lepi FW 900supersport but my TouchScreen still no working .... I´m unhappy so what can I do official site Cube-Tablet wrote me that I muss trying all FW but still nothing I don´t know :-(

I hope that someone help me now I have FW 1.8 900supersport but Touchscreen no working. I didn´t find nothing what can I do I need maybe complet reboot my tablet

Comment

...Still nothing Edius I trying everthing but noone/nobody don´t know help me :-/ I tried evetring Lepi FW 900supersport but my TouchScreen still no working .... I´m unhappy so what can I do official site Cube-Tablet wrote me that I muss trying all FW but still nothing I don´t know :-(

I hope that someone help me now I have FW 1.8 900supersport but Touchscreen no working. I didn´t find nothing what can I do I need maybe complet reboot my tablet
        In my previous post I gave you a link to an special 1.8 version . Only that will restore touchscreen functions. With ROM 900supersport 1.8/September you'll never restore touch function. I suppose your unit have serial number before 1426.

L.E
        Don't want to be rude..your nickname denotes your age (13 years)?
        If you are not very convinced on what you are doing, go to a friend more tech oriented with these 2 ROM's and you're good to go....it's a 10 min. job to flash both FW's.
        Last edited by Edius; 01-31-2015, 12:24.

Comment

if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
          https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
            giouncino Apologize but I don´t know what can I do Realy I was read everything but nothing My touch screen is Total Disable 0 :-/

Comment

Your turn now Gio.

Comment

Sangala13, keep calm and read well everything. I'm sure you will fix the touchscreen issue.
                It has been discussed many times here.

You simply need to flash the whole rom presented on the link posted by Edius (
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9NApgkoxE-Y0VfTXFfTmtpZzA/view) and your touchscreen will come back to work. Don't worry!

Comment

[Quote = Edius; 277949] Stačí stiahnuť tento 1.8 ROM a dotyková obrazovka bude obnovené https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9...ew?usp=sharing Vzhľadom k tomu, ste tu nový čítal o ako ROM a 900supersport nájdete "ako na to" Flash ROM z môjho Disk Google ako prvý, po tom záblesku 900supersport Róm a držať sa ho. [/ quote]

It´s Very amazing what did you write Edius. I give you 1 cent for this post... Terrible.. I tried it 5x your FW 1.8 form September I tried another 20FW CFW or more FW tried Flashboot Recovery Fastboot CMD SDdcard0 SDcard2 Factory reset Reboot BUt but NOTHING Do you understand ? Nothing is no working I will be maybe need programing my Touch screen becouse It is total off No-works 0 I need change it on 1 on On on Work. I don´t will be write nothing becouse I don´t know what/which is Your Life in Rumunsku Romania so Realy...

I Please You or SomeBody
                  If you have some another Help no FW 1.8 from september How will be works me Touchscree so Help me please Show Me it
                  Becouse I don´t have 13old year and I realy Tried ALL

Comment

I Have Cube u65gt32gb 1423..(serial num)

giouncino I Tried It https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9NApgkoxE-Y0VfTXFfTmtpZzA/view I have this FW in NB but I have tablet with serial num 1423.... 32GB Black

Comment

it's not a matter of serial. Flash the FW I linked before and your Touchscreen will work again!

You cannot install version 2.0 anymore because of your serial. That's all!

Comment

[Quote = Edius; 277949] Stačí stiahnuť tento 1.8 ROM a dotyková obrazovka bude obnovené https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9...ew?usp=sharing Vzhľadom k tomu, ste tu nový čítal o ako ROM a 900supersport nájdete "ako na to" Flash ROM z môjho Disk Google ako prvý, po tom záblesku 900supersport Róm a držať sa ho. [/ quote]

It´s Very amazing what did you write Edius. I give you 1 cent for this post... Terrible.. I tried it 5x your FW 1.8 form September I tried another 20FW CFW or more FW tried Flashboot Recovery Fastboot CMD SDdcard0 SDcard2 Factory reset Reboot BUt but NOTHING Do you understand ? Nothing is no working I will be maybe need programing my Touch screen becouse It is total off No-works 0 I need change it on 1 on On on Work. I don´t will be write nothing becouse I don´t know what/which is Your Life in Rumunsku Romania so Realy...

I Please You or SomeBody
                        If you have some another Help no FW 1.8 from september How will be works me Touchscree so Help me please Show Me it
                        Becouse I don´t have 13old year and I realy Tried ALL
                        Ok, let's try again.
                        Do step by sped what I say in here:
                        I hope PC drivers for 9X are already installed.

1. Download this in your PC http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntFTbVN
                        2. Extract archive and rename all folders in latin characters (original folder names are in chinese)...if you keep original folder names you'll get an BRom error from SP Flash Tool.
                        3. Power off tablet
                        4. Open SP Flash Tool
                        5. Point to scatter file and all boxes from SP Flash Tool will be populated with files
                        6. Select DOwnload only mode or Firmware Upgrade mode.
                        7. Click on Download
                        8. With tablet powered off connect USB cable and you'll see progress bar working at bottom of SP Flash Tool....at 100% turn off SP flash Tool and disconnect USB from PC.
                        9. You're happy with working touchscreen.

After that I reccomend to do same written above steps with 900 Supersport ROM from September ...do not try again 2.0 ROM because tablet before 1426 are incompatible with this V2.0 due to different touchscreen controller.

L.E Link for working FW was fixed, retry again.
                        百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间
                        Last edited by Edius; 03-20-2015, 12:52.

Comment

Edius I would Like say You Big THANK YOU VERY MUCH
                          You Help me so much I can say How Thank you now tablet work and If can I ask I would like put CFW Lepi or some what give me out Chines apps and Google chrome will be work I send you messege about It Thank YOU one more

Comment

Congratulations.
                            Check your inbox.

Comment

my tochscreen does not work can you give me a correct download link? unfortunately I cant download fom your G drive

Originally posted by Edius View Post
                              Ok, let's try again
                              Do step by sped what I say in here:
                              I hope PC drivers for 9X are already installed.

1. Download this in your PC https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...ZzA&authuser=0
                              2. Extract archive and rename all folders in latin characters (original folder names are in chinese)...if you keep original folder names you'll get an BRom error from SP Flash Tool.
                              3. Power off tablet
                              4. Open SP Flash Tool
                              5. Point to scatter file and all boxes from SP Flash Tool will be populated with files
                              6. Select DOwnload only mode or Firmware Upgrade mode.
                              7. Click on Download
                              8. With tablet powered off connect USB cable and you'll see progress bar working at bottom of SP Flash Tool....at 100% turn off SP flash Tool and disconnect USB from PC.
                              9. You're happy with working touchscreen.

After that I reccomend to do same written above steps with 900 Supersport ROM from September ...do not try again 2.0 ROM because tablet before 1426 are incompatible with this V2.0 due to different touchscreen controller.

L.E Link for working FW was fixed, retry again.
                              https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...ZzA&authuser=0
                              my tochscreen does not work can you give me a correct download link? unfortunately I cant download fom your G drive thank you so much

Comment

Working...
                              X