Voyo Q101 4G phablet Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voyo Q101 4G phablet Help Please

Hi i bought this tablet 2 weeks ago i updated the firmware with this 1 http://en.myvoyo.com/xiazai/Win%20Pad/VOYO_Q101/down/ after doig the update the tablet is stuck in boot loop ive tried a few firmwares i found on google with no luck .gearbest wont help me fix the issue and i have emailed voyo twice no reply.. ive read that there are 2 versions of the screen a samsung or hawai dont know which 1 i have? can someone please help me get the correct firmware for my tablet please i have opened the tablet up because the power button got stuck so i took some photos .
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Originally posted by DaMeZ View Post
    Hi i bought this tablet 2 weeks ago i updated the firmware with this 1 http://en.myvoyo.com/xiazai/Win%20Pad/VOYO_Q101/down/ after doig the update the tablet is stuck in boot loop ive tried a few firmwares i found on google with no luck .gearbest wont help me fix the issue and i have emailed voyo twice no reply.. ive read that there are 2 versions of the screen a samsung or hawai dont know which 1 i have? can someone please help me get the correct firmware for my tablet please i have opened the tablet up because the power button got stuck so i took some photos .
    Hi ,

did you read the Thread on XDA about your Device ??? ,

maybe you can find something there .

It looks like your Device and the Teclast 98 are the same ,

same with my Cube T7 not really good supported Devices .

good luck / greetings / gefattern

Comment

hi

i posted on xda as well.. i got my friends tablet which is the exact same tablet my problem is im trying to back up its original firmware . been reading a lot of guides with no luck . does anyone have a good guide on how to backup this tablet?

Comment

Hi DaMeZ,

i have the exactly same problem. If you can get a Backup from your friend, please share it with me.
        Gearbest didn't want to help me either.

Comment

My friend won't let me put twrp just incase it stuffs up . So I'm still trying to find a way to backup if I can get it working I'll post here straight away . Or if someone can post a twrp backup for us would be great. I was able to get twrp working on my stuffed tablet.. 6924266912577 that's the barcode I have on the box..

Comment

without the right framework we can junk the tablet

Comment

I'm with the exact same problem... I tried everything... including edit build.prop in adb by twrp... the tablet is in bootloop...

Comment

Exact same problem here. Boot loop + glitches. Same Voyo Tablet from Gearbest 20171118579. Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by joaoluizt View Post
                  Exact same problem here. Boot loop + glitches. Same Voyo Tablet from Gearbest 20171118579. Any news?
                  I'm keeping an eye on a member on 4pa Russian site he says he has ported 3 roms I think was using Google translate he says the camera isnt working but once he fixes that he will post the Roms.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                      This is the last post he did.....

Hello! I have the best news about our VOYO Q101. And again, and again: very bad software, and no hardware problems:

1. I managed port 3 ROM (dotOS: and light version, very light, LineageOS and AOSPExtended). All: 7.1.2
                      2. A problem with GPS (after work 4 months!): .... FusedLocation .... incredibly better after working with assembly files ... because I don't have a source for high-level programming (Java ). Surprisingly, the location ?fusion? works worse than using clean, unprocessed GPS. I will try to remove the network location + the Bluetooth
                      3 location . The problem with the battery has been resolved. Best experience: on dotOS. Linear Discharge

Problems:
                      - just a camera (on all versions). I will try to solve this problem.

Stay up to date!

Ps. I will publish only full working ROM. Therefore, having solved (I hope) problems with the camera, I will share with you my work.
                      PS2. Porting ROMs are also Chinese devices, so anything is possible ... But better software architecture.

Let's hope it won't take 2 long to release ..

Comment

The Voyo's support in Aliexpress's chat don't help. They say they will see, they will fix.... but they never solve anything.

Comment

Last email:
                          You have a new message from AliExpress supplier VOYO YJH.
                          VOYO YJH: we had update it. please check it later
                          But the problem is the same.
                          I dont think they updated the ROM.

Comment

I will try to portCyanogenmod or other rom to voyo q101, just need the rom from voyo q101 serial 20171118579.

Comment

I will try to portCyanogenmod or other rom to voyo q101, just need the rom from voyo q101 serial 20171118579.
                              sorry only firmware i have is this http://en.myvoyo.com/xiazai/Win%20Pad/VOYO_Q101/down/ i did my friends kids voyo worked then when i did his moms it got stuffed just like mine ...

Comment

Working...
                              X