Freelander PX2C RileyROM 1.0 MTK8382 Jellybean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freelander PX2C RileyROM 1.0 MTK8382 Jellybean

This ROM is based on official Freelander firmware dated 4/14.

This is a 7" Tablet with an MTK8382 Processor.

You need to flash this ROM using the instructions in the First Time User's Guide PDF file I included in the ROM Kit. If you have a 3G SIM card, you will want to backup your IMEI number before you flash this ROM, so you can restore it later (that's covered in the PDF file).

This ROM is:

Rooted
    Debloated
    Init.d Support added
    Busybox Commands added
    Auto Install feature added (just copy APK files you want to install on first boot in an "autoinstall" folder on your external SD card)
    New Boot Animation
    SP Flash Tool
    USB Drivers included in the ROM Kit

Note: This is now v1.0.1...adding back all of the Engineer Mode apps.

Download

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation...the link in in my signature line.
    Last edited by rrileypm; 06-21-2014, 05:08.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post

You need to flash this ROM using the instructions in the First Time User's Guide PDF file I included in the ROM Kit. If you have a 3G SIM card, you will want to backup your IMEI number before you flash this ROM, so you can restore it later (that's covered in the PDF file).

This ROM is:

Rooted
      Debloated
      Init.d Support added
      Busybox Commands added
      Auto Install feature added (just copy APK files you want to install on first boot in an "autoinstall" folder on your external SD card)
      New Boot Animation
      SP Flash Tool

Download

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation...the link in in my signature line.
      I can not Download... Error 404.

Can You with this Rom usbtoethernet (rj45)?

Comment

I fixed the link.

The ROM is based on official factory firmware, so it has the same basic features.

Be careful. This ROM isn't tested.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

I fixed the link.

The ROM is based on official factory firmware, so it has the same basic features.

Be careful. This ROM isn't tested.
          Thanks.

Comment

Hello and sorry for mein Bad Englisch

I Need usb to Ethernet Driver for my Freelander PX2C or a solution so tat I can connect my Tablet o RJ45...

I would alo pay fort it

Comment

That's a little bit out of my specialty area...but I can look for you.

All of my bag of tools are mainly for the Rockchip devices...I haven't found much for MTK yet.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

That's a little bit out of my specialty area...but I can look for you.

All of my bag of tools are mainly for the Rockchip devices...I haven't found much for MTK yet.

I hope that you find a solution.... I Need it professionally and is very important. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Freelander PX2C RileyROM 1.0 MTK8382 Jellybe

What is your kernel version ?

Sent using FreakTab v0.1.
                  if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                  then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                  $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                    What is your kernel version ?

Sent using FreakTab v0.1.
                    Hardware: MT6582
                    Model: PX2C
                    Android: 4.2.2
                    Baseband: MOLY.WR8.W315.MD.WG.MP.V12, 2013/08/08 18:50
                    Kernel: 3.4.5 (android@ubuntu)(gcc Version 4.6x-google 20120106(prerelease)(GCC)) #1 SMP

Comment

issue on porting

This ROM is:

Rooted
                      Debloated
                      Init.d Support added
                      Busybox Commands added
                      New Boot Animation
                      SP Flash Tool

Download

Hi,
                      I tryed to port your rom in my sanei g706. Works fine except engineer mode. Infact engineer mode app not found when i try to launch mtk engineer mode or mobileuncle for fix gps.
                      Have you deleted in system app some app regarding engineer mode?
                      thanks and sorry for my bad english

Comment

I don't remember if this firmware had the engineer mode app in it.

I'm on vacation, so I don't have access to those files...sorry.
                        Randy
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Donate here

Comment

I don't remember if this firmware had the engineer mode app in it.

I'm on vacation, so I don't have access to those files...sorry.
                          Ok no problem. I can wait don't worry. If you wil rememer as soon as you come back home to check this I'm grateful.
                          Have a good time

Comment

I've been discovering a lot since I made v1.0. I didn't realize the importance of the engineer apps and added it to the list of files to remove....so I've created a new ROM version (v1.0.1) with those apps included.

I've changed the link in post #1 to the new version.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

I've been discovering a lot since I made v1.0. I didn't realize the importance of the engineer apps and added it to the list of files to remove....so I've created a new ROM version (v1.0.1) with those apps included.

I've changed the link in post #1 to the new version.
                              Great. But there is some issues with gps in europe. Have you change someting about gps? Can you send me original firmware without mod? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X