Pipo T9S RileyROM 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo T9S RileyROM 1.0

Pipo has introduced a variation of the T9 tablet known as the T9S. This ROM is based on official Pipo firmware dated 1/12/15. I have no idea whether this ROM will work on the older T9 tablets, but Pipo has removed the early T9 firmware updates from their site.

The ROM is:

Rooted with SuperSU
    Not much debloat was necessary on this ROM
    init.d and busybox support
    English as default language (full international support)
    Multi-User activated
    Your choice of 3 through 12gb user app space by selecting the desired EBR files
    Auto install of apks in your external SD autoinstall folder
    Tweaks added to improve the likelihood of being able to write to SD

I did not include a CWM Recovery in the ROM kit, because I forgot to do one until I uploaded the file to our server. If you want to run CWM Recovery, you can download the image and place it in the RileyROM folder and flash it.

CWM Recovery

Please read the First Time User's Guide included in the zip file for a complete set of instructions.

Download

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Please consider a donation to the PayPal link in my signature to support future RileyROM's.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

zdravstvuyte.rom T9s прекрасно работает на Pipo t9.otlichie только в передней kamere.

Comment

Hi Randy,

I have flushed your Pipo T9s v1.0 ROM and the touch screen became unresponsive after the flushing. Then I flushed the stock JS_NGM_T9S_ITE_20150112 but the touch screen was not fixed.

Now the tablet is only controlled with a mouse via OTG.

Could you please help me?

Comment

Originally posted by gusuni View Post
        Hi Randy,

I have flushed your Pipo T9s v1.0 ROM and the touch screen became unresponsive after the flushing. Then I flushed the stock JS_NGM_T9S_ITE_20150112 but the touch screen was not fixed.

Now the tablet is only controlled with a mouse via OTG.

Could you please help me?
        hello I have exact the same issue, I have flashed rileys rom 1.0 and on startup its stuck at the "select language' as the touch input is not working,
        I tried reflashing the original software, and the touch input is still lost.
        I have tried wiping cache and wipe data/factory reset.
        there was defiantly nothing wrong with the touchscreen before, any ideas ?

Comment

Hiya Champ,

mate I was wondering if it is at all possible to ad UVC capabilites to the USB in the T9S kernel?

cheers

sean

Comment

Working...
          X