poweroff tablet
    spflashtool load scatter.txt
    uncheck all
    check ONLY recovery
    select for recover recovery.TWRP.img
    click download
    connect your tablet
    that's all
    Hey hocus, above all thanks a lot for the prompt response, it's as easy as with Samsung phones (Galaxy). I wanted to ask you 3 things: 1. You left I think 2 Chinese apps, one is "top apps" which is more of a widget, and the other is that last one in Chinese that I don't know what it is, do you? Can you uninstall them? 2. What about TUI? do you know how to take it out? 3. How can I replace that funny animal you put at booting? I like better the original stuff...

Sent from my T98 4G(C6R3) using Tapatalk

Comment

The Funny animal is totoro an anime character of miyazaki studio ghibli's...for tui i use nova launcher but it's a commercial version i cannot put inside...you are rooted you can easily uninstall those chinese apps i dont know what they do so i left them look at playstore ...maybe next days I publish a new version without all of them...

Comment

Chinese apps(link?) remaining are part of tui launcher...substitute it and they are gone! No need to make a new ROM until Someone discovered some real problem!for bootanimation.zip substitute look in goggle there are plenty of solution!
        Last edited by hocuspocus69; 07-21-2015, 00:09.

Comment

Hi all, I have recently received (4 days ago) a new T98 from aliexpress. Sadly I have some issue, it is switching off randomly once or twice a day while I am not using it. I installed the last update which is 1.05 yesterday but the problem continues, so I am planning to install hp69 rom these days hopefully it will resolve the problem when I get rid off all the Chinese app. I have reinstalled ROM only ones on my smartphone but the guide from hosuspocus seems clear so I think i can do it. I just want to ask if somebody else had this issue with switching off the tablet. Thanks.

Comment

Hi K12.
            Actually, not that issue...And I've been using it a lot lately...

Comment

I have wiped the cache partition today because I checked online and found out that a lot of android devices have this issue and some people suggest this solution as a first step, next step I will try factory reset, because if I decide to return the tablet it might be better not to root it. If not I will instal this ROM.

Comment

Working...
              X