X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arnova familypad

hi guys new to this so be gentle
    (bought it like this)
    i have arnova familypad with a bootloop screen which as stuck on arnova screen on bootup
    the problem is the only way i can get computer to install driver is from livesuit
    which installs usb device (vid_1f3a_pid_efe8)
    for the life of me cannot get rk29 driver to load tried all types of drivers
    this makes me belive it does not have a rockchip chipset
    i have managed to flash with elvish firmware but now has back light on but blackscreen
    and can still only load same driver (not rk29)
    can someone point me a firmware img that is compatible with this tablet
    that i can flash with livesuit
    have tried to dabble with sdk@ adb cmd but not sure if done something wrong as this does not list device
    any help will be much appreciated
    thanks sean

Originally posted by seann500 View Post
    hi guys new to this so be gentle
    (bought it like this)
    i have arnova familypad with a bootloop screen which as stuck on arnova screen on bootup
    the problem is the only way i can get computer to install driver is from livesuit
    which installs usb device (vid_1f3a_pid_efe8)
    for the life of me cannot get rk29 driver to load tried all types of drivers
    this makes me belive it does not have a rockchip chipset
    i have managed to flash with elvish firmware but now has back light on but blackscreen
    and can still only load same driver (not rk29)
    can someone point me a firmware img that is compatible with this tablet
    that i can flash with livesuit
    have tried to dabble with sdk@ adb cmd but not sure if done something wrong as this does not list device
    any help will be much appreciated
    thanks sean

yeah the familypads are not rockchip. it's allwinner like the 10 cg3 . thats why you made progress with livesuite . sorry , not really much help after that . have you checked on arnovatech to see if they have a factory img. ?
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

thats a big help now i know which direction to go with firmware
      can you tell me which firmware are allwinner related to arnova or how to check
      i am thinking try and match from another arnova update model i will look into arnova 10cg3
      there is no firmware update for familypad and arnovatech have not replied back even after a week
      thanks sean

Comment

Originally posted by seann500 View Post
        thats a big help now i know which direction to go with firmware
        can you tell me which firmware are allwinner related to arnova or how to check
        i am thinking try and match from another arnova update model i will look into arnova 10cg3
        there is no firmware update for familypad and arnovatech have not replied back even after a week
        thanks sean

glad to help buddy, i have a 10 c g3 , not a very good tablet . it's ok for simple things but not much else

i managed to get it rooted but it has some type of hardware issue .

if i run across anything i'll post . good luck
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

well i tried to update with arnova 10cg3 update file from there website
          i now have a blackscreen (backlight is on)
          no white arnova screen so dont know what its doing in the background or in loop mode
          it loads x2 disk drives both AN10CG3 in device manager
          so i think it has a grahics display driver fault
          dont think its bricked yet
          i will have to try and track down a arnova familypad stock firmare
          my thoughts were if i could get a splash load screen or this loads onto tablet and fires up ok
          i maybe able to learn how to cook a rom out of arnova 10cg3 firmware but it seems graphics are wrong
          or
          is it because i flashed with elvish 0.3 img

Comment

Here's the solution for devices stuck in bootloop: http://www.phonandroid.com/forum/arn....html#p1976760

checked by myself
            Last edited by Cusco; 01-22-2017, 23:23.

Comment

Working...
            X