No announcement yet.

NEOCM10 Version 1.25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything went good untill last reboot and now touch funkcion doesnt work (capacitive version) ;( It show initial screen with clock and lock but I cant do nothing now...How can I enter now in recovery mode cos it wont let me to shut it down (it asks if I want to shut down press OK or cancel but I cant do that!!!) Must I wait till battery is off or is there some alternative way to get in recovery mode sothat I can revert my firmware back?

Comment

I need some Info´s from you.
      What Kind of Tablet you use, have you use the right Kernel for you Device ?
      Normaly you can Press Long the Power off Button or Reset.

I think you have flash the wrong Kernel.

Comment

I've managed to get back at official firmware but I can confirm that this firmware NEOCM10_V1.25_20121027_FIX doesnt work on my ChildPad as many users (custom roms from arctablet) report that touch function is lost on newer capacitive models..I have one capacitive model bought in Germany a couple of days ago..I do know that its not Alvin version definitely...I havent changed kernel as I understood that only people with resistive model should change something...

Comment

@neomode
          Would you be so kind to explain to me in short how this thing with internal storage, nand flash, external SD Card works? Childpad has 4GB internal storage. What is maximum that you can leech from it for custom firmware? I believe 2GB for internal storage is maximum or? What about nand flash? Is this sort of "virtual" drive that system recognizes as SD Card (not external SD Card) and gives you possibility to get native option in Android "Move to SD Card" (as I understand this option disappears if you dont have Nand Flash mounted cos system never "sees" real physical external SD Card as "Sd card")? How much space can you "leech" for this virtual "Nand Flash" (1GB max?)?
          Thanx for your answer

Comment

Hi, I want first thank you for your great work ! it really rocks !!

I've flashed my childpad without any problem.

But unfortunatly, I have a resistive model and I can't find anywhere on your repo the kernel for the resistive model.

Please help me !!

It's so disappointing to have a really really good rom and can't use it .

Thanks in advance.

Comment

AW: NEOCM10 Version 1.25

I will gave you the link. At the moment I am mobile. When at home I share it with you.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                I will gave you the link. At the moment I am mobile. When at home I share it with you.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2
                thanks a lot. I'll be "aware" .

Comment

hi, just installed your great rom on my 7d g3, everything works just great tyvm for your good work =)

Comment

Working...
                  X