Archos Cobalt Internal memory removed Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archos Cobalt Internal memory removed Help Please

Hi i bought the archos 80 and it had the supersport rom installed. I wanted to go back to stock so i followed the guide to go back to the stock from XDA. Problem now is the internal memory is not recognised. if i go into explorer and click internal memory it says it has been removed. Also in the norification area is says sd card is damaged and may need formatting.

Ive tried factory reset but it doesnt work. When i plug it into the computer i am unable to format or view anything in the internal storage. Any help please?

Thanks

Originally posted by adamj View Post
    Hi i bought the archos 80 and it had the supersport rom installed. I wanted to go back to stock so i followed the guide to go back to the stock from XDA. Problem now is the internal memory is not recognised. if i go into explorer and click internal memory it says it has been removed. Also in the norification area is says sd card is damaged and may need formatting.

Ive tried factory reset but it doesnt work. When i plug it into the computer i am unable to format or view anything in the internal storage. Any help please?

Thanks
    Managed to fix the problem using supersports instructions here: (POST 126)

Comment

Working...
    X