Arnova 10b G2 Capacitive ROM 2.1a CVM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arnova 10b G2 Capacitive ROM 2.1a CVM

I highlight my experiences with this rom for all those who will be able to draw comparisons or confirmations:

1 - even after repeated flash the rom 2.1a CVM after the flash I have two unused icons on main desktop so there are uploaded two apps that do not know what;
    2 - at the end of each flash as the tablet is locked and you are forced to reset it 1 or 2 times to stabilize the system;
    3 - the system no longer recognizes the original chip and the info on the tablet (which it calls "phone") indicate a model number
    GP-P7510 that I have found does not properly load resolution graphics in some apps or games;
    4 - the pen ARCHOS 9G 3G Stick works;
    5 - does not work the bluetooth with the USB adapter;
    6 - significant gain of memory that allows you to install many more apps;
    7 - in games like "Labyrinth" I have the impression of being in control of the X - Y reversed, but I still need further investigation.

At the moment I do not know if Bob will take the time to make a 2.2a for this tablet, or if there are many requests in this regard and it is likely that this will be a bit "unfinished", at the same time take the opportunity to thank Bob for the work he has done.

The icons on the desktop are left over widgets from when I debloated and rmoved apps. If you use app injector and put them back the icons will work. The 2 icons are task manager and pro tips. If you dont want them simply remove those icons.

My instructions cleary say you have to reboot right after flashing. This is due to the lock screen on first boot not keeping the screen drivers from loading the first time.

Yes I changed build.prop to make the system no lonbger look like a 10G2 but instead the more popular Samsung tablet. What this does is aollws more APPs to show up in google play and allows games to run that would not even run at all on the stock ROM. You can easily edit build.prop yourelf and change it back if you want. In fact I beleive I left a backup copy of the original build.prop in the ROM.

Blue tooth is not supported in the stock ROM or in this one. It can be added as I do have some KO modules but they are only for certain BT sticks with CSR (Cambridge Silicon Radio) chipset.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

thanks for your further clarification, actually I'm a bit careless, maybe I'll try the way of editing the build.prop because if the problem is just to name then it will solve

Comment

I can confirm that changing the name GT-P7510 and entering AN10BG2 in the file build.prop now it also works the market AppsLib

Comment

Where is the rom??

Where is this rom? I cant find a link for it...

Comment

Here:

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"