accidently froze screen callibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accidently froze screen callibration

i was just looking trough files on titanium backup and froze screen callibrater got distracted and exited the app before un freezing now when my tablet comes on it gets a force close on the wizard and i cant do anything exept watch the tablet run un the back ground heellppp!!!!!!!! what can i do
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Reflash the rom choosing system.img only.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

was gonna do that but i cant get the tablet to be recognized by the rk29update tool no matter what i try it says no rk device found i dont know what else to do its like the tablet wont go in recovery mode heres what i do iplug the tablet in attach usb cable i have the folder open from the zip hold volume up push reset for about 2 seconds let go hold volume for about 3 seconds more pc bongs but rk29 still says no device found now heres something else when i first plug in tablet it recognizes arnova 10bg2 but when i attempt to put in recovery it then says usb device i see this in device manager im not sure whats going on thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
        was gonna do that but i cant get the tablet to be recognized by the rk29update tool no matter what i try it says no rk device found i dont know what else to do its like the tablet wont go in recovery mode heres what i do iplug the tablet in attach usb cable i have the folder open from the zip hold volume up push reset for about 2 seconds let go hold volume for about 3 seconds more pc bongs but rk29 still says no device found now heres something else when i first plug in tablet it recognizes arnova 10bg2 but when i attempt to put in recovery it then says usb device i see this in device manager im not sure whats going on thanks for your help
        Try switching tablet off first, connect cable to tablet, now try to put it into recovery without pluging cable into your pc. Press small reset hole, keep holding, press volume plus button, let go of reset button. Than let go off volume button.

When you first pressed the small reset hole, the Arnova logo should of come up that after following the steps the screen should of gone black.

Now plug your tablet into your pc when you get the black screen

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
        Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
        <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
        <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
        <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
        https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
        </form>

Comment

If you have a usb mouse, you can try to plug it in your tab and use it to go to titanium backup.

Comment

thanks for your advice ill try both options ive been so frustrated at myself for being so careless plus been workin onmy car so ill keep ya posted on the results thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X