finless 2.1 gingercomb cwm beta 2 rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finless 2.1 gingercomb cwm beta 2 rom

OK, just for some fyi knowledge. I have been testing the new 10bg2 resistive 2.1 beta 2 ALL DAY so far everything has went pretty smooth Bob worked his magic on this one .screen has had to adjust for awhile but I believe its finally started to smooth out. So if you want to try it out just follow Bobs direction and you'll be fine. Trust me you look in the thread we've been posting in all day it'll answer any questions. Bob is the man
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Link to thread...

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
    OK, just for some fyi knowledge. I have been testing the new 10bg2 resistive 2.1 beta 2 ALL DAY so far everything has went pretty smooth Bob worked his magic on this one .screen has had to adjust for awhile but I believe its finally started to smooth out. So if you want to try it out just follow Bobs direction and you'll be fine. Trust me you look in the thread we've been posting in all day it'll answer any questions. Bob is the man
    Hi Tatt - can you post a link to thread that you refer to? I am not finding it... thanks!

Comment

Its the 10bg2 beta testing thread

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
        Its the 10bg2 beta testing thread
        Cool - I will check it again. I could not find a link to the download. I think Bob may have disabled it...? Thanks for the response!

Comment

No problem, make sure you download the correct Rom if you decide to flash ,take it slow and follow Bobs directions you'll be fine if you got any issues just ask I was a dummy when I started flashing my tablet about 5 months ago I have learned ALOT from Bob and Damon so don't be scared to ask questions.

Comment

Working...
          X