Does Anyone Have a Stock Rom for Arnova 10G2 4GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone Have a Stock Rom for Arnova 10G2 4GB

Is there anyone with a stock Rom or can direct me and others if we plan on reverting back to stock...

All I have seen within the Arnova 10 G2 Thread is custom roms or problems...

If I have missed something I do apologise in advance.

I just checked here & the firmware is there, though it may be a newer update than the origonal.
    Under "Firmware" click the "Find out more" then drill down to your tablet

Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! arnovatech.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf arnovatech.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

HTH

Comment

hi

actually its not the same rom as the original from the tablet , if you root your device and trying to use this one you get calibration problems i need a stock fw too ..anyone?

Comment

heres your stock.img for the 10g2

you must use the rk batchtool to use this .
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

thanx

thanx mate , just a question .. is this the same rom as the Arnova site? or stock or dump from an arnova device?

thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by Marcal View Post
            thanx mate , just a question .. is this the same rom as the Arnova site? or stock or dump from an arnova device?

thank you again

this is a stock dump from us . it's good i've brought three dead tablets back to life with this .

Comment

thanx a lot i realy need this one i realy priciate

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                heres your stock.img for the 10g2

you must use the rk batchtool to use this .
                It says invalid download

Comment

Originally posted by FrankyY2k9 View Post
                  It says invalid download

hold on i'll get you another link .

Comment

try this one http://www.fileswap.com/dl/lO8IqkhYf..._img.10g2.html

Comment

That one says invalid Download Link as well (I'm using Chrome) living in UK if that helps at all ... It loads up the website and as soon as I click download it pops up with a blank screen giving that message

Comment

Originally posted by FrankyY2k9 View Post
                        That one says invalid Download Link as well (I'm using Chrome) living in UK if that helps at all ... It loads up the website and as soon as I click download it pops up with a blank screen giving that message

ok let me try something else . back in a few minutes .

Comment

ok try this buddy, hpefully this one will work for you .

Cahoots is a coworking space and event venue in downtown Ann Arbor dedicated to amplifying the vibrant entrepreneur and tech community.

Comment

ok try this buddy, hpefully this one will work for you .

https://copy.com/2nVarik2eqXG
                            Ok thanks that link just worked i'll download it now and install it on tomorrow when I wake up but thank you anyway. Is this for Arnova 10 G2 4gb

Comment

your welcome and yes it is .

Comment

Working...
                              X