This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m0tec View Post
    Have you anything set up for a donation to thank you for your hard work?

You have transformed my tablet from an "ok" one, to a great one, and that was only with 1.5d :-)
    Thank you very much for your kind offer!
    But it really is not needed. I do OK and do this for fun. No funds required but I really do appreciate the offer.

The only thing I would take a contribution for is another tablet that will help me root..... well.... "Other tablets"
    I am looking at getting into AllWinner tablets. So if you all really want to help the user community and me with learning other ROM architectures other than RK29... Maybe a pool of folks chipping in on some hardware.
    Just an idea.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

[QUOTE=Finless;12799]Thank you very much for your kind offer!
      But it really is not needed. I do OK and do this for fun. No funds required but I really do appreciate the offer.

The only thing I would take a contribution for is another tablet that will help me root..... well.... "Other tablets"
      I am looking at getting into AllWinner tablets. So if you all really want to help the user community and me with learning other ROM architectures other than RK29... Maybe a pool of folks chipping in on some hardware.
      Just an idea.

Bob[/

Bob why not set up a developers donation fund account, heck, i'd be willing to donate a couple of bucks to you guy's, the EDUCATION alone that I've gotten here way surpasses any donation that i could make and being a member on this site is better than having 24 hour tech support, each time you put out a new rom its like i got a brand new tablet for free!(and im so grateful for that!) I'm pretty sure im not the only one that feels this way. Maybe a DEVELOPERS DONATION FUND ACCOUNT would be a good idea for development! Im just Sayin.....

Comment

[QUOTE=anthonycar9;12804]
        Originally posted by Finless View Post
        Thank you very much for your kind offer!

Just an idea.

Bob[/

Bob why not set up a developers donation fund account, heck, i'd be willing to donate a couple of bucks to you guy's, the EDUCATION alone that I've gotten here way surpasses any donation that i could make and being a member on this site is better than having 24 hour tech support, each time you put out a new rom its like i got a brand new tablet for free!(and im so grateful for that!) I'm pretty sure im not the only one that feels this way. Maybe a DEVELOPERS DONATION FUND ACCOUNT would be a good idea for development! Im just Sayin.....
        I echo those sentiments.

I have had my tablet about a week, and knew nothing about roms. This site is the "dogs danglies" as far as I am concerned

I used to long for an Ipad, but couldn't afford one.

Now I have an Arnova 10 G2, with Gingercomb V2.0 rom.

I am so glad I made the right choice.

Finless is my god

Comment

ROM is out with video so you can see what it is about before flashing.

Check it out here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...b-quot-2-0-ROM

I am closing this POLL thread now so posts about this ROM are in one place.

Thanks to all for the support, praise, and everything. You all are GREAT folks and I enjoy making ROMS for you.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...