No announcement yet.

Arnova 10G2 Finless Bob's "GingerComb" Custom ROM Version 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well got home earlier than I thought.. So installed no problems ... Will test it out after the weekend

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Comment

OK for 2.1 discussions please use the new thread here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ersion-2-1-CWM

Thanks,
      Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

AARGH

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        Folks, I am at my Dad's house with limited internet and on my tablet. Too hard to do a full on POST about ROM 2.1 over a tablet.

Here is the link to download my 2.1 ROM. Later I will make a full post explaining it all but for those that want it NOW, here it is. I cannot type up all the details so your on you OWN for now.

AS ALWAYS just read the README.txt file!

LINK REMOVED..... See the 2.1 ROM thrread now.

Bob
        AARGH. Just read the thread and realised that I have downloaded and flash version 2.0A instead. Seems that the link still works for me! I'll look at flashing 2.1 tonight.

By the way, version 2.0A is great, with location service making a lot of difference. Can't get google earth to work, though (force close).

Comment

i post this here as there was early conversation over the matter in this thread regarding the source for this tablet.

i received a response from archos, arnova's parent company today regarding the source code.

"
          I have requested this in the past and have been informed that this is not possible. if you would like to contact our head office regarding this, please email either [email protected] or [email protected].

Matt Longhurst "

so i will now be emailing them two addresses till i get a response
          [email protected]

Comment

Cool leon. Thanks for your effort on this. I can only imagine what Bob could do with source files. Hopefully Bob's friend is making head way as well.
            "May the Schwartz be with you"

Comment

Hi! I´m from Spain and I wonder if I can choose the Spanish language.

Comment

Can someone please put a working linking would live to try this ROM thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by SHREK1802 View Post
                  Can someone please put a working linking would live to try this ROM thanks all
                  me too

Comment

Originally posted by Pediju View Post
                    me too

i can give you a link when i get home tonight
                    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Rom Download

Hi Bob,

When I click the link for the rom all I get is a new page opening that takes me back to freaktab home page, I'm I doing something wrong?

Regards

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Marrcon View Post
                        Hi Bob,

When I click the link for the rom all I get is a new page opening that takes me back to freaktab home page, I'm I doing something wrong?

Regards

Mark
                        hi , no your doing nothing wrong, our server got really messed up and we are still doing fix up.

i can send you a link for the rom . hold tight ok

Comment

sorry it took a bit my friend, heres the link

theres a read me file in the zip with directions. if you have any questions just ask

Comment

Working...
                          X