No announcement yet.

Arnova 10b G2 Capacitive - Finless Bob's "GingerComb" ROM Version 2.1 CWM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arnova 10b G2 Capacitive - Finless Bob's "GingerComb" ROM Version 2.1 CWM

I've seen that message after using tb. Did you erase IDB?
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

yes I erase IDB and
      re-install Gingercomb
      everything seems ok
      but I don't remember how to install app-Injector
      p.s. how use cwm to save backup?
      sorry for language

Comment

cifs module ?

Hello,

Thanks for this rom which fits perfectly to my Arnova.

Can you say me if/where i could find a cifs.ko module for this rom and how i should install it ? (My goal is to read movies across smb shares, any other way to do this, including a player with cifs support would please me).

Thank you.

EDIT : i found that i can read movies accross the network with ES File Explorer and Rockplayer 2 (both free), but anyway i would be pleased if you could redirect me to a cifs.ko module.
        Last edited by tomestat; 12-18-2012, 11:44.

Comment

merci beaucoup

Comment

Thanks from Spain.
            This rom is the best !!!!
            Congratulations.

Comment

Hello, I just registered and this is my first post here, and i would like to make you guys a question.

I have an Arnova 10b g2 with capacitive screen and i know there are apps to use with reflex cameras (I have a Nikon D7000).

The problem is that the app I want to use requires android 3.1 at least, so I can´t install it right now.

The question is, will I be able to install that app (DslrDashboard) with this ROM? Because I dont´t know if there are ways to update the android version of the tablet.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi!

I cannot make my screen to work. I have flashed the ROM numerous times following th instructions.

The strange is that after flashing (with RKAndroid) it boots on recovery and does nothing. It just stays in recovery. I have to press "reboot now" inside recovery for the device to boot but screen is not working.

Am i missing something? I always have erased IDB and RKAndroid reports no errors.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by baskin View Post
                  Hi!

I cannot make my screen to work. I have flashed the ROM numerous times following th instructions.

The strange is that after flashing (with RKAndroid) it boots on recovery and does nothing. It just stays in recovery. I have to press "reboot now" inside recovery for the device to boot but screen is not working.

Am i missing something? I always have erased IDB and RKAndroid reports no errors.

Thanks.

have you tried to reflash with the stock rom ? might have to do that to bring it back . try and see , then go from there .
                  freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

I haven't done that, i will do it but the purpose is to install the new rom!

I repeat again, the strange thing is that after flashing the device boots to recovery but nothing happens...

Recovery menu works and i'm selecting "reboot system now" and the new rom boots but without a working touchscreen...

P.S. Also it seems i cannot find the original image... Arnova's site doesn't have it...

Comment

I haven't done that, i will do it but the purpose is to install the new rom!

I repeat again, the strange thing is that after flashing the device boots to recovery but nothing happens...

Recovery menu works and i'm selecting "reboot system now" and the new rom boots but without a working touchscreen...

P.S. Also it seems i cannot find the original image... Arnova's site doesn't have it...

maybe a stupid question ,but are you sure you flashed the correct rom?

make sure you have the capacitive and not the resistive . the stock rom should be around here somewhere.

Comment

Not so stupid question...

My device is a 10BG2DT, i think it is resistive not capacitive. What would be the correct rom?

Comment

Not so stupid question...

My device is a 10BG2DT, i think it is resistive not capacitive. What would be the correct rom?

that would be this one here

try this one follow the directions closely !!!

Comment

I'm already downloading. Thanks!

Comment

I'm already downloading. Thanks!
                              please make sure to reboot after first flash .

Comment

Everything is ok. Please include greek keyboard on the next release!

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                                X