Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENDED - Arnova 10b G2 Resisitive - Finless Bob's "GingerComb" ROM Version 2.1 CWM BETA3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arnova 10b g2 resistive

OK, can boot to clockwork but never booted w/ es explorer setup for root and system as RW... try clockwork first..I'll get back

Comment

arnova 10b g2 resistive battery

OK booted to clockwork and advanced and erased battery stats but you know Gingercomb won't boot on my tab. so I reflashed 1.5 and battery still flashing green and not charging and constant rebooting and won't boot till I unplug charger. goes to callibration screen then won't boot at all w/ or without charger. USB connection to laptop keeps constantly dings trying to recognize tab...
      Remember Gingercomb freezes my tab......Don't know how to do this:
      boot up and using ES File Explorer setup for root and system as RW, go into
      /data/system and delete the file batterystats.bin

Comment

egorflagg you'll have to get your tab to boot if you got es file explorer,go to settings scroll down find up to root check that then down more to root explorer check that then 6henext ones down mount file system check those then back out now look for data folder you'll touch favorites first the icons will pop up touch the phone. Find data folder /system then your there
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

OK got it to boot by putting 7.5 volt walwart turned power led to red instead of green then flashed 1.5 rom and it booted I then shut down and am letting it charge up so I can download es file explorer then will continue, soon will get back and let you know how it's going. Kind of exciting...Thanks

Comment

egorflagg,you may just try to callibrate your battery after you know you have 100 percent charge,my battery acted stupid when I first got my tab then back when I flashed 1.4 I callibrated. It was fine after that, there's a battery callibrater app on Google play use that you'll probably be OK but go ahead and get es file explorer. Any questions just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by egorflagg View Post
              OK got it to boot by putting 7.5 volt walwart turned power led to red instead of green then flashed 1.5 rom and it booted I then shut down and am letting it charge up so I can download es file explorer then will continue, soon will get back and let you know how it's going. Kind of exciting...Thanks
              Sounds liek the issue was your stock charger went out!

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

OK cool downloading now..will let you know how it goes. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by egorflagg View Post
                  OK cool downloading now..will let you know how it goes. Thanks
                  I guess your charger was knackered

Sent from Xperia Mini Pro ~ Android 4.0.4 ICS
                  Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                  <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                  <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                  <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                  https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                  </form>

Comment

OK accomplished all rebooted without charger then went back to original walwart. Shutdown, lets see if it charges..

Comment

arnova 10b g2 resistive batery

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                      Sounds liek the issue was your stock charger went out!

Bob
                      Original walwart still shows a green led (which meand fully charged) so went back to multi volt at 6.0 volts. Light shows red now (which means charging) Original is 5.0v - 2.0a..... Got the the app to callibrate battery. Says need to fully charge before using, mines been at 1% for two days of charging. Thanks fellows

Comment

Well guys, got home from the tattoo shop tonight, my tablet was all charged up went into cwm. Wiped the dalvik flashed beta 3. After its all said and done here I am back at beta 2 its a no go for me on beta 3 my screwy callibrater just ain't having it.but hey I'm good with beta 2 . So, once again Bob, thanks for all your hard work on this and if ya need me to be a crash test dummy for ya on anything just say so we'll do it. And can you possiblly make a clear status bar on this one it interferes with some apps.

Comment

OK I think I can release the final ROM now. So I will close this thread and make a new released thread.

Also there will be 2 updates for the final ROM.

1) I am increasing space for /system. I found that if you try to install ALL from APP Injector there is not enough space for all the /system APPS. So I am increasing system from 240mb to 300mb. This will leave plenty of space for other rooted or system APPs you all want to install.

2) I was not including the WPA_Supplicant from my 1.5 ROM which allows conneciton to ADHOC networks. So that will be added.

Thats basically it over and above the current BETA. Tattman. If you want this latest I will have to make you a custom system.img for your hardware re-calibration issue.

Bob

Comment

arnova 10b g2 resistive batery

Mornin Bob and friends, I woke up and checked my tab and the led was green (fully charged) so I booted up and checked the calibration app that Tattman mentioned and it said 90% at 4 mV which is cool. I think it is a faulty charger. Found a new one on **** for $6.00 plus 3.99 sh. Just checked Tab again and it's up to 99%. So all is well here. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Thank you (I know send some money)

Comment

YesBob I would be totally honored for you to make me a custom set up for my tab. I think it would be really cool just to see if we can beat this thing. !! So when you feel like doin it just let me know .

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                                YesBob I would be totally honored for you to make me a custom set up for my tab. I think it would be really cool just to see if we can beat this thing. !! So when you feel like doin it just let me know .
                                I did not mean I was going to fix your hardware issue. Just a custom version for you that has volume up remapped and nolock installed. I wish I could fix your hardware issue but a ROM is not going to do that.

egorflag, glad you got it figured out!

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X