Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnova 10b G2 Resisitive - Finless Bob's "GingerComb" ROM Version 2.1 CWM - Final

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by jlammers View Post
    Please do! I may be able to bring back life in my good old Arnova. It is the resistive (dual touch) version I got.


    here you are my friend, http://www.fileswap.com/dl/1ltBxoQTs....1CWM.zip.html


    original link now fixed . this link is no good now .
    Last edited by tattman65; 12-08-2014, 01:32.
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi










    Comment


      #62
      How to download???

      Ive been waiting for a rom for the 10b g2 and now i dont know how to download

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by aleksX3D View Post
        Ive been waiting for a rom for the 10b g2 and now i dont know how to download
        there is a link i provided in the post above , it's still a working link .
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi










        Comment


          #64
          2.2?

          Hi,

          Just tried the first ever official firmware from Arnova, as google play framework was crashing on my anyways, and the update does nothing special, except put an official undaupe.img on the site. (didn't see any changes)

          I'm now flashing this image back onto the tablet, but I was wondering. Is it possible to adapt the 2.2 version to this tablet?

          Comment


            #65
            I guess you've mistaken the Gingercomb version for Android version...
            The Gingercomb 2.1 ROM build contains Android 2.3.1 inside.

            Or... you really need Android 2.2 for some special purpose?!

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by RainyShadow View Post
              I guess you've mistaken the Gingercomb version for Android version...
              The Gingercomb 2.1 ROM build contains Android 2.3.1 inside.

              Or... you really need Android 2.2 for some special purpose?!
              I'm not mistaken, you have a Gingercomb 2.2 version for the 10 G2. Will it be ported to the 10b G2?
              Also the google play framework keeps on crashing on me on the tablet. Could this be because the tablet reports itself as a Samsung instead of an Arnova?
              Last edited by T_I; 08-15-2014, 11:36.

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by T_I View Post
                I'm not mistaken, you have a Gingercomb 2.2 version for the 10 G2. Will it be ported to the 10b G2?
                Also the google play framework keeps on crashing on me on the tablet. Could this be because the tablet reports itself as a Samsung instead of an Arnova?

                i've run these ROMS on my tabs the whole time i had them ,still have one and it says it's a samsung because thats how you get all your apps to show on google play .

                the thing is these are sooooooo outdated now.
                freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi










                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                  i've run these ROMS on my tabs the whole time i had them ,still have one and it says it's a samsung because thats how you get all your apps to show on google play .

                  the thing is these are sooooooo outdated now.
                  I know they are outdated, but at the moment I don't have budget for a new tablet. Ah well, I'll just have to toss this one away and get me a 'real' tablet with extended support by the manufacturer and better specs.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Download link in first post is fixed.

                    Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"





                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X