Arnova 7B G2 "R" Custom ROM with Market3.4.4 by Finless Version 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bob,

thank you very mutch the fast reply about it, now almost understand the reason .
    I read here
    http://www.arctablet.com/blog/featured/arnova-7b-g2-dual-touch-review-part1-intro/
    my tablet is build with 512Mb system memory, I'm not sure this is real or joke, but if real do you think is possible to remove the sw limitation and use all of the real size?

Thx again

Attila

Comment

Problem to acivate WIFI

Greeting from Spain.

After flash the firmware, not activated WIFI, after 3 seconds trying say "Error", and WIFI not works.

¿Any idea, please?

Thanks

Comment

@ Finless:
        first of all thanks for your work : you transform stupid/unuseful device into useful tablet!
        I have an arnova 7b G2 and I tried to modify the rom but the RK29update tool crashes. Give a system error and closes.
        Drivers are correctly installed and device is connected. This happen on windows xp and 7 too.
        >>> I solved detaching and attaching device. <<<
        A newbie question: what is the reason of unrecognized device from google market? What is the difference on the cooked rom for Arnova 10G?
        Many thanks in advance.
        Last edited by gverdile; 05-18-2012, 18:39. Reason: Added evolution and questions

Comment

Whwn you say the tool crashes, what do you mean? It closes? gives an error? what is it doing.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Any way you'll do an updated release??

Hey Bob!
            First of all thanks for the rom. Been using it for quite a while now and it's great. But is there an update coming for this tab in the future? I know it's not a great device and I guess not many people own it, but I sure love it if it were updated to a new android version. That is if that's even possible. No matter what, thanks man. You rock hard!!!

Comment

ARNOVA 7e G2 Dual Touch

Hello,

I was wondering if your custom ROM would work with the 7e G2 tablet.
              It has the same resistive screen and supposedly the same CPU.

Thanks.
              Regards, Greg

Comment

thx

hello all
                I used the method described above if on my arnova 7b g2
                I am very satisfied with the result thank you again for your work

starlite

sorry if my english is bad

Comment

ARNOVA 7B G2 ROM

Hello
                  Please post a new link to ROM -> Arnova 7b G2 Dual Touch Resistive Screen - version 1.4 by Finless (85 megs), I tried to download the ROM and the link no longer works.
                  Thanks

Comment

Forget about first post, I was sucefully download and install the ROM. Now I have other problem. I can not calibrate the display, in left upper corner the point where the display respod to touch it is 1 mm under cross, also in upper right side, in bottom side and center all are fine just in middle of cross. I tried all the combination of touch in order to calibrate display and all of them were failed. Do you have any ideea how to fix that?

Comment

Working...
                    X