No announcement yet.

Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM by Finless Version 1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this ROM many are stating Flash 11 works. So you can try to update FLash 11.

As for the others, iI do not know how to turn off that nbotification but I think your rigth that TItanium has a way to detach an app from the Market in settings.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by petrus View Post
      I found this :
      I am trying to create a button where I can hide or show the status bar on my tablet. I've put in the onCreate getWindow().addFlags(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_LAYOUT_IN_SCREEN); getWindow().

So there seems to be a solution to make a button that can hide/show the status bar.

After searching a bit, the following shell command hides the status bar :

su -c service call activity 79 s16 com.android.systemui

The following one starts it again :

su -c am startservice -n com.android.systemui/.SystemUIService

Or if it doesn't work, this one should :

su -c am startservice -n com.android.systemui/com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarService

What a shame... Someone already ripped off your post about this Petrus. cough.... cough.... arc TOOL (yea a tool!) cough.... Trust me people were looking for a way to do this for a LONG TIME... You post this here and 24hrs later someone uses it and doesnt even give credit for learning it here....

A real shame... I can see why some developers go silent and stop sharing with people. Real shame.

Bob

Comment

What? This is just a one more proof that petrus is a genius. OK they added a thank you note to petrus. I am sure that petrus version of it are going to be way better

Comment

Originally posted by Zuggy View Post
          What? This is just a one more proof that petrus is a genius. OK they added a thank you note to petrus. I am sure that petrus version of it are going to be way better
          They added a thank you? Where please? I just looked and I do not see it....

Bob

Comment

Bottom line of this (hide/show status bar) story says "thanks to petrus"

Comment

I now see it was added. It was not there yesterday.

Yes Petrus is working hard to make you guys a much better solution than a "tool"
              But I better not disclose his ideas before he gets a chance to make his APP.

I will tell you this really gets my goat though. Arctablet will not acknowledge us over here. We cant post over there about things over here. Yet we let people post things from there over here all the time. He already yelled at me once when I posted over there that I had a clear status bar APP to help people and told me I could NOT do that. Yet he comes over here and TROLLS our information, takes it and uses it, but will not acknowledge WHERE HE GOT IT or our site. I say this is BS man. A freakin one way street rip off...
              I call unfare tactics my friends. This is the reason I left and worked with Will to make this site. The guy has no scruples

Bob

Comment

Bob, please don't get bothered with these things, because you can loose focus on something worth your attention. Brilliant minds should be focusing to make things better. Everyone knows that there's plenty of injustice in this world.

You with your team gave us this great rom.
                You showed me how to use those commands in Terminal Emulator and therefore I am greatly thankful.
                You gave a tip to use SwiftKey keyboard, that's why I'm typing English words correctly
                Now you've noticed that we can hide/show status bar in arctool My tip on this one is to change a Trigger Side in "button savior" to left because of bar on the right.

Just a friendly advice: focus only on good stuff.

Comment

Thank you ziggy !

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
                  Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                  <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                  <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                  <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                  https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                  </form>

Comment

sorry but your Finless Version 1.5 is ready also x ARNOVA 10b G2 ??
                    thaks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by shrekkone View Post
                      sorry but your Finless Version 1.5 is ready also x ARNOVA 10b G2 ??
                      thaks in advance
                      Yes both the resisitive and the capacitive are done. Look in the list in this forum.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                        I now see it was added. It was not there yesterday.

Yes Petrus is working hard to make you guys a much better solution than a "tool"
                        But I better not disclose his ideas before he gets a chance to make his APP.

I will tell you this really gets my goat though. Arctablet will not acknowledge us over here. We cant post over there about things over here. Yet we let people post things from there over here all the time. He already yelled at me once when I posted over there that I had a clear status bar APP to help people and told me I could NOT do that. Yet he comes over here and TROLLS our information, takes it and uses it, but will not acknowledge WHERE HE GOT IT or our site. I say this is BS man. A freakin one way street rip off...
                        I call unfare tactics my friends. This is the reason I left and worked with Will to make this site. The guy has no scruples

Bob
                        Chill. I link stuff over here from there; and from PMN forum and from xda. You don't need his love. Keep doing your thing up to your standards and don't worry about the rest. It's not an accident your ROM is the "default" ROM on most people's Arnova's who learn how to root.
                        Asus Transformer TF300T - ROOTED, with TWRP recovery and stock Jellybean
                        HTC Rezound - ROOTED with S-OFF, running stock ICS
                        Android obsessed since April 29, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by HaroldG View Post
                          Chill. I link stuff over here from there; and from PMN forum and from xda. You don't need his love. Keep doing your thing up to your standards and don't worry about the rest. It's not an accident your ROM is the "default" ROM on most people's Arnova's who learn how to root.
                          Chill.... great thing to say.

I am not looking for his love. Just bugged by the one way street. Again it's stuff like this that causes developers to leave and go into the closet. Operating like that is not good for the community.

But I am over it now anyway. Just hope others see the real deal.

Bob

Comment

Bob, if you're planning a new version of your ROM, it would be nice if you could add a reboot option to power menu. Saw this guide on how to do this on XDA.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuggy View Post
                              Bob, if you're planning a new version of your ROM, it would be nice if you could add a reboot option to power menu. Saw this guide on how to do this on XDA.
                              Funny you should ask... Miklaus and Petrus is looking at that as we speak.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                                Funny you should ask... Miklaus and Petrus is looking at that as we speak.

Bob
                                Saw it on 7 G2 in this video. At about 4th min. you can see it has reboot and deep sleep option. Dunno if its standard stock ROM or custom one, but they could compare build.prop and framework with 10G2 to see the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X