• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trevorbright
    replied
    Originally posted by sadsack View Post
    Thanks for the reply trevorbright,

Iplayer is just cack, It locks up on my ps3 all the time even at 4 in the morning, you can't say there's 20 million people using it at that time of night, so there's no excuse really, apart from the beeb not doing there job properly.
    I tried the website trick and the beeb site told my I needed to download there latest software, wtf.... No thanks beeb.

Those 5 times to boot trevorbight, were you just doing reset's, or just trying the power button, ??

cheers
    sadsack.
    I reflashed approx 5 Times to get supercharger working OK. I ended up downloading an older SManager version and all seemed OK after that...? go figure.

Leave a comment:

• sadsack
    replied
    Originally posted by HaroldG View Post
    Definitely not Finless' work; different developer on that site.

Thanks for the info HaroldG...

sadsack

Leave a comment:

• HaroldG
    replied
    Slightly off topic but whilst flicking through appslib, I noticed that arctools had an updated firmware available for the 10g2, I think it was the EZ Custom.
    Does any one know who updates this firmware, is it some of Bobs work?
    Thanks for any replies chaps...
    sadsack
    Definitely not Finless' work; different developer on that site.

Leave a comment:

• sadsack
    replied
    Originally posted by trevorbright View Post
    I went with 2.2 pro and eventually got it to boot OK after about 5 go's. Run supercharger all fine. Agreed it does seem smoother I have 2 of these and both now have 2.2pro, one with supercharger 6 activated and the other has not and both seem pretty good to be honest, pain that Iplayer doesnot work propery... so I have a bookmark to the website so that is that sorted.

I know every one would like ICS but so long as it works.... Still thinking was there another format better suited to the ram chips were are using after Ext4? This would be good and is there any milage in using the now available kernals with a fresh honeycomb build? I don't know just wondering.... Happy tabbing!
    Thanks for the reply trevorbright,

Iplayer is just cack, It locks up on my ps3 all the time even at 4 in the morning, you can't say there's 20 million people using it at that time of night, so there's no excuse really, apart from the beeb not doing there job properly.
    I tried the website trick and the beeb site told my I needed to download there latest software, wtf.... No thanks beeb.

Those 5 times to boot trevorbight, were you just doing reset's, or just trying the power button, ??

cheers
    sadsack.

Leave a comment:

• trevorbright
    replied
    Hi trevorbright,

Could you let us know what you decided to go with and what you think about it ?????

I'm looking at doing the same at my end,
    all the best
    sadsack
    I went with 2.2 pro and eventually got it to boot OK after about 5 go's. Run supercharger all fine. Agreed it does seem smoother I have 2 of these and both now have 2.2pro, one with supercharger 6 activated and the other has not and both seem pretty good to be honest, pain that Iplayer doesnot work propery... so I have a bookmark to the website so that is that sorted.

I know every one would like ICS but so long as it works.... Still thinking was there another format better suited to the ram chips were are using after Ext4? This would be good and is there any milage in using the now available kernals with a fresh honeycomb build? I don't know just wondering.... Happy tabbing!

Leave a comment:

• sadsack
    replied
    Slightly off topic but whilst flicking through appslib, I noticed that arctools had an updated firmware available for the 10g2, I think it was the EZ Custom.
    Does any one know who updates this firmware, is it some of Bobs work?
    Thanks for any replies chaps...
    sadsack

Leave a comment:

• HaroldG
    replied
    Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
    yes definatly the pro rom is for sure the best for the 10g2 by far it is very smooth a great rom
    I cannot think of any advantages of 1.5 over 2.2a Pro. Even if you don't run Supercharger script, it's just a better ROM all the way around.

Leave a comment:

• tattman65
    replied
    yes definatly the pro rom is for sure the best for the 10g2 by far it is very smooth a great rom

Leave a comment:

• sadsack
    replied
    Hi trevorbright,

Could you let us know what you decided to go with and what you think about it ?????

I'm looking at doing the same at my end,
    all the best
    sadsack

Leave a comment:

• rrileypm
    replied
    Re: Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM by Finless Version 1.5

2.2 pro with v6 installed is the absolute best there is with the G2. It is odd, because I never noticed a lag on 2.1.

Randy

Leave a comment:

• trevorbright
    replied
    10 G2 V1.5 vs V2.2

I am torn between 1.5 and 2.2 pro. what do you guys think? any chance of getting location based service working on the 1.5?

I currently have 2.1 and it seems a little laggy not too many apps installed, I can live with it. I have not put on 2.2 pro will this help you think by using supercharger v6.

I'm just after other opionions.

Not too worried about ICS now, just want a good fast functional freaktab!

Thanks!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kelvedondave
    replied
    Camera Application Stops

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
    hi, might i suggest you go ahead and flash Bob's 2.1 rom it will probably fix your camera issue and give you an upgraded rom, obviously if you have cleared your camera data and it is to no avail then you just may have some glitch that just happens from time to time ,what you have already done is usually the most common fix so try the 2.1 rom should set you straight.
    Yes, I think you're right tattman; that's probably the best idea. And as you say, even if it doesn't fix the camera app (which I'm tempted to remove anyhow) I'll get an upgraded ROM.

Leave a comment:

• tattman65
    replied
    hi, might i suggest you go ahead and flash Bob's 2.1 rom it will probably fix your camera issue and give you an upgraded rom, obviously if you have cleared your camera data and it is to no avail then you just may have some glitch that just happens from time to time ,what you have already done is usually the most common fix so try the 2.1 rom should set you straight.

Leave a comment:

• Kelvedondave
    replied
    Camera Application Stops

Hi, Guys. I have an Arnova 10g2 with the Finless 1.5 upgrade. It's worked fine for several months but lately when I tried the stock Camera application I got the message "The application Camera (process com.android.camera) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". I've tried manage apps/camera/clear data with no effect and a Google search has come up with nothing useful except a suggestion of a factory reset which obviously I wish to avoid. Has anyone got any ideas on this problem?
    Thanks in anticipation.

Leave a comment:

• yojone
    replied
    PROBLEMA SUPERUSUARIO

BUENAS, INSTALADA LA1.5C Y VA PERFECTA, SE HA RALENTIZADO EL ARRANQUE PERO YA HE LEÍDO QUE SON POR LAS APLICACIONES, AHORA DESPUÉS DE 3 O 4 SEMANAS ME SALE EL ERROR DE DE SUPERUSUARIO Y SE APAGA LA APLICACIÓN Y YA NO PUEDO ACCEDER AL ROOT Y TAMBIEN ME DA ERROR GALERIA 3D PARA VER FOTOS
    ES POR ALGUNA APLICACIÓN?
    COMO PUEDO SUBSANARLO
    SE PUEDE INSTALAR SUPERUSUARIO ELITE

TÍO SIGUE ASÍ Y PRONTO 1.6 CON DRIVERS BT

MUY MUY BUEN TRABAJO
    SALUDOS
    Last edited by yojone; 10-01-2012, 17:05.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X