update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update

Just went to system settings/about tablet/updates and got jellybean 4.1.2 ! Yay Asus.
    Home screen rotates. I already installed rotation locker for this but now it's native we might see some pogo docks!
    Need to find a change list to see what else is supported now. Write to USB? Bluetooth devices?

4.1 jb change log

And Here
    Last edited by matt; 10-13-2012, 17:49.

Comment

Rock on 4.1.2...

Comment

jb 4.2

Jellybean 4.2 on it's way to nexus 7!
        Miracast will allow streaming video from tablet to TV with WiFi dongle/adapter.
        Netgear has an adapter already.

Comment

The Nexus 7 with 32GB memory has been selling overseas. It's now available here. Thinking of getting one if I can sell my 16GB.

Comment

Originally posted by ZonaMojo View Post
            The Nexus 7 with 32GB memory has been selling overseas. It's now available here. Thinking of getting one if I can sell my 16GB.
            I learnt my lesson, I'm waiting for the 64 or 128GB !

My feet hurt from dancing on the bleeding edge.

We're getting some hits on this forum, but no posts. Should we move it out of Asus sub forum to Nexus 7?
            Otherwise, we could just email each other. So, how's your family? Weather OK there? Global warming must be a beach in the desert but at least we have successfully averted another ice age.

Comment

Yeah I'm thinking we should have a separate category for the Nexus 7. I'll message Bob.

Comment

Working...
              X