will pay by paypal for good advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will pay by paypal for good advice

hi, im willing to pay some one a small amount for some info,by paypal, i have a cube 2 i flashed it fine but im getting a flickering home screen and ive had flickering in games aswell although not many before the flash it never flickered on the home screen after flash after 2 days its now flickering on the home screen,, i dont think its the flash i think something is dieing,,anyone know why its flashing and flickering,,,,and please can someone tell me how to get back to genuine firmware 4.23,, so i can send it back

If its the u30gt 2 then you can download the stock firmware from cubes site and flash.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

tried that it wont let me download its a dodgy link ive tried loads,,, whats up with the flickering?

Comment

this is what mine does but a bit faster- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAkSoIAnO-I

is it overheating on the latest super user more than stock?,, is it overheating

Comment

Originally posted by lee-d View Post
          hi, im willing to pay some one a small amount for some info,by paypal, i have a cube 2 i flashed it fine but im getting a flickering home screen and ive had flickering in games aswell although not many before the flash it never flickered on the home screen after flash after 2 days its now flickering on the home screen,, i dont think its the flash i think something is dieing,,anyone know why its flashing and flickering,,,,and please can someone tell me how to get back to genuine firmware 4.23,, so i can send it back
          Hi there first of all people on here give great advice for free, we like to help each other out we do not want or expect to be paid for advice if you want to pay anyone pay the admin of the site for there great work or pay the dev's for there roms..AS for your problen in the last few months there has been lots of problems with screen flicker its talked about a lot latly it is down to the processor chip 3188t (cheep chip) there is no real work around as of yet that i no of but my guess it is the dev's on hear will crack it soon so either go back to the last working rom you had or hang in there till its fixed..I would guess either the processer chip is dying,flased incorrect rom,cheap chip or maybe bad flash

Last edited by blinkone; 02-02-2014, 22:45.
          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Working...
          X