Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT NEW U30GT 2MH - Looking for NandBackup 4.2.2 Build V1.00 20131128 - tactil problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

URGENT NEW U30GT 2MH - Looking for NandBackup 4.2.2 Build V1.00 20131128 - tactil problem

hi all,

in advance, sorry for my poor english. i've a 5 days new cube U30GT 2MH, original firmware was 4.2.2 Build V1.00 20131128. all worked fine. i flashed with new one, without backup of original. all was fine except tactile doesn't work properly, with a usb mouse it's ok. i tried many others firmware with no issue.

I Need to reflash at original state with V1.00 20132811 firmware to see if tactile can work again.

PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND THIS !!!

Many thanks in advance

regards
    Last edited by kickstart; 03-01-2014, 12:03. Reason: modification

Not sure if this is what you are needing but try:

Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

thank you for your help.

i can't find what i'm looking for. i tried many of known as well firmwares and still the same result. tactile is not working. i think about faulty contact, cause i tried the microphone and does not work anymore, if i press a little on the plastic around the mic, it works.

shamed about the contact.

regards

kickstart

Comment

Are you a still looking for this? I have a version I backed up off mine prior to flashing

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am really looking for this image as well

Originally posted by rich172 View Post
          Are you a still looking for this? I have a version I backed up off mine prior to flashing

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
          Do you still have this backup? I really need it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooseh View Post
            Do you still have this backup? I really need it as well.
            Me too.
            Please, someone help me.

Comment

CUBE U30GT2 MH stock nand backup

try this

Comment

Thank you very much Rich.... I could not even try your backup, but you gave me high expectations, I thought no one would have a working rom for this model.
                I'm using 4.4.2 kitkat and having hard problems with touch and screen on browser and youtube.

Once I figured out how to install the firmware will do the tests and tell you the results. I already copy the files.
                Just one question, I never did a nand backup, is this the reason there is more than one image file?

Thank you again

Comment

the folder I uploaded should have all instructions in and a ROM loader program too. a lot of the instruction deals with how to dump the stock ROM but also covers re-flashing it i think. I took this backup off my tablet prior to flashing a 4.2.x based Supersport ROM which worked great..... but unfortunately my tablet had a failed battery so I re-flashed to restore to the original stock ROM and returned the tablet to the seller. was a shame - nice fast tablet..... if you read the instructions I think it is pretty clear what you need to do. the included ROM flasher tool uses multiple img files to build up the Stock ROM. you wont need all the img files all you need to do is follow the instructions, make sure the flashtool has the correct file path for each img file(depending on where you store it on your computer). I never flashed back from 4.4.x to 4.2.x I recall that you need to also flash the correct 4.2.2 loader.bin as kitkat & jelly bean have different loaders.... it was a few months ago that I did this so I cant remember the details (thought I had deleted the backup but found it this weekend....doh...) I cant remember if you flash the parameter file as parameter.txt or rename it to parameter.img...... but am sure if you dig thru the instructions then it will tell ya. good luck, worked a dream for me who was total noob at the time. I found all this info on this great forum! PS: it will restart the tablet in Chinese, so you need to be familiar with how to change the default language to what you need before you flash.... unless you can read Chinese of course....

Comment

if you struggle with my uploaded files then another thread has an alternative solutionhttp://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...30GT2-HM-Brick!

Comment

Working...
                    X