No announcement yet.

Cube U30GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a new official ROM for the cube u30gt 1.5 for the h (downloading now) and 1.9 for the w. Offers a few fixes and enhancements.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

I assume it is jelly bean?

Sorry guys been a busy week.. have not had time to work on the ROM further.

900, if you get them downloaded, you mind uploading them for me?

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Uploading now to drive as before.

The kernel works OK on my rom

File name includes Android 4.1 so should be JB

Upload complete
        Last edited by 900supersport; 08-17-2012, 22:23.
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by rubensa View Post
          Moved to the right thread:

Hello Finless

I'm the owner of Cube U30GT. This tablet is RK3066 with similar specs as your Yuandao N101.

I've read some of your post about Rokchip firmware and was able to extract firmware images from official update (including recovery.img).

I was looking for porting CWM to Cube U30GT but found it's not well documented how to do it without sources (I know that must be possible having original Cube's recovery.img -based on stock recovery with additional script for supporting rockchip image format-). Do you think that It should be possible to port your CWM Recovery to Cube U30GT?

I'm also trying to update tablet using Linux. I modded rkflashtool from lamegopinto git (https://github.com/lamegopinto/rk2918tools) to support RK3066 (device id 0x2207, 0x290a). I tried to update only system.img specifiying address based on parameter file extracted form ROM (0x00100000@0x00354000(system)). Flash image completed without error but tablet did not boot again after that (I also tried booting in recovery mode, wipe cache and reset data but, in the end, had to update using RKBatchTools on windows to bring it back to live). Do you know If I "must" flash anything else than system.img in order to complete an update?

Thank you for supporting to nerds like me
          What was involved in adapting rkflashtool for RK3066 and could it work for the N101 II?

Comment

Originally posted by theOperative View Post
            What was involved in adapting rkflashtool for RK3066 and could it work for the N101 II?
            I spent a HUGE amount of time on it. It is not as simple as just editing the ini file and adding the RK3066 device.

But all my Yuandao and 900SS Cube ROMs have the RKAndroid tool I created. You can easily pull it out of those ROMs.

But... with that said, what are you wanting to do?

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
              I spent a HUGE amount of time on it. It is not as simple as just editing the ini file and adding the RK3066 device.

But all my Yuandao and 900SS Cube ROMs have the RKAndroid tool I created. You can easily pull it out of those ROMs.

But... with that said, what are you wanting to do?

Bob
              I want to be able to do any development activity including flashing ROMs and recovery from a linux environment rather than windows and the RKBatchTool is windows only whereas the rkflashtool is a linux tool albeit for the chips earlier than the RK3066. So is your RK3066 adaptation of the rkflashtool in the RKAndroid tool?

Comment

Working...
              X