Help Booting Cube U18GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Booting Cube U18GT

SORRY for making a new post on this subject, but I know NOTHING about Android tablets and looking at the other threads confuses me.
    I have a Cube U18GT tablet that Won't start up. I've tried holding the power button down, etc, It just stays stuck at the startup screen. I've tried asking the Cube company for help. No success. They would barely help me at all.
    So I need a way to like restore or something to get it to start up. A long time ago it hat this same problem but it sort of fixed itself. Now it just won't.
    Thanks,
    Joe

Try this: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...e-Here-s-a-fix

Should work for a cube tab, too. Be sure to follow directions closely, don't erase nand and just tick the misc.img box.
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

hmmm
      what is a "ROM kit"?
      how do I get one?
      And I can't follow step 1 because I can't seem to flash my device....

Comment

Actually, nevermind, I had assumed that was a rockchip tablet, it isn't.

Sorry for the confusion.

Is there a difference between the U18GTs? I found the firmware here but it says "Elite"

hi guys, today i will share the Cube U18GT with you, and the procedure is very easy, you just follow the guide, maybe you’ll turn into a master in one second. Also, there have something you need to pay attention.Upgrade has risks, before the upgrade, you need to back up the files on the machine, the brush will […]

and then there is another here that says "C4" so I don't know what chip yours has.

Do you know if it is a Rockchip or ATM?

Comment

Here's a link to the product page

this is the tablet I'm having problems with....

I think I have a "C4" with an ATM CPU

OK what do I do next...?

Comment

You may have to do a lot of searching. I did some, but I don't have the time, and I've hit a wall on what I can actually do without downloading and trying it myself...so here goes:

^This download should give you the drivers and a flash tool for the Actions ATM processor, nevermind that this particular download is for ainol novo 10, you just want to make sure you can install drivers and that the flash tool recognized your C4.

^This post says you can port a firmware from another tablet to yours if you follow directions. If you can't find a firmware for your C4, you may need to borrow another one. Hopefully you can find the original, I had little luck myself.

You may want to look around for information on how to dump your current rom using ADB.

Bottom line:

You're either stuck with a broken tablet and need to get a new one, or you've got your work cut out for you.

Comment

I tried that little tablet product tool from the first link you sent me and the software won't recognize the tablet. it's plugged into my computer and eternally showing the boot screen...

[vent] This Is why I HATE Android!!

My sister spent 800 RMB on this tablet... and it breaks... EVERY SINGLE ANDROID device I have bought in China has been nothing but worthless TRASH. We thought this was going to be nice... and it was...until it began crashing like this.

Wish list: APPLE iPAD MINI 2 RETINA 128GB!!!
              {my DEAR little iPod Touch 5 32 GB will have to suffice me till I acquire necessary funds for the above delicacy!

If anyone else can help me I'd be thrilled. but .....

Comment

I also think it may have a battery problem... It's always charging yet never seems to get full...

Comment

never mind it charges fine. it was a wire issue.. still won't boot though

Comment

still looking for help

I don't mean to be rude... I'm just frustrated.
                    Is there any way to fix this? if not I have to live with it but if there's ANY way to fix it....
                    I mean come on!! the thing just won't boot up and ANDROID should have made a reliable way to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by jbfps116 View Post
                      still looking for help

I don't mean to be rude... I'm just frustrated.
                      Is there any way to fix this? if not I have to live with it but if there's ANY way to fix it....
                      I mean come on!! the thing just won't boot up and ANDROID should have made a reliable way to fix that.
                      Cube U18GT-C4 Quad Core firmwares

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Get the latest Pad Product Tool from my Slatedroid thread. http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/9452...oper-editions/
                      CxzStuff - The tools and packages I've put together...
                      CxzStuff on YouTube
                      Yet Another Universal ADB Driver Package and adbupdater for Windows
                      Stock firmwares for Ainol Crystal dual-core
                      Stock firmwares for Ainol Crystal 2 quad-core
                      Actions Semi tools for ATM70XX

Comment

Working...
                      X