Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testers wanted for 900Supersport U30GT Mini rooted rom with clockwork recovery

I'm currently preparing a ROM kit for the Cube Mini based on U30GT-MINI_V1.03_20120823 and am looking for some testers.

I do not have a cube mini so cannot test this ROM myself, as such I'm looking for testers with experience of flashing roms, so if my rom does not work they can revert to their current ROM.

If you are interested then please let me know.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Very Interested

900Supersport, I was redirected here, by yourself even.
    Thank you.

I am quite interested in checking out a CWM ROM for the mini.
    (Just think they're a more convenient size to carry about)

Have flashed other devices regularly, but might practice a bit with RKBatch tool... just to make sure.

Thanks again and I hope I can be of some help.

Comment

Hi..i have a cubeU30gt mini...i can try the rom for you..but RK batch tool can't recognize the tablet...the tablet is settled in flash mode(android with red danger triangle)..

Comment

Re: Testers wanted for 900Supersport U30GT Mini rooted rom with clockwork recovery

Thanks for the offers of testing.

You will need a tablet that is working correctly and the ability to put it into flash mode.

Once the ROM kit is transferred to the download area I will post info for download and test.
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Re: Testers wanted for 900Supersport U30GT Mini rooted rom with clockwork recovery

Originally posted by giowlf View Post
          Hi..i have a cubeU30gt mini...i can try the rom for you..but RK batch tool can't recognize the tablet...the tablet is settled in flash mode(android with red danger triangle)..
          You will need to get the mini into flash mode and recognised by the PC. You could try long press the power button until you hear a click as it powers off (about 15 seconds). Then try press go. + and power for 4 seconds to enter flash mode.
          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Ok, the pc recognizes it..I tried to flash a custom rom but doesn't work. Now i want to try with an official one but they are impossible to download from cube's site(too slow and instable connection). Do u have one of them so i can download them quickly?

Comment

If Supersport sends me the stock files, I can put them on the server.

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I'll upload them this evening.
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

I hope to have the beta ROM available this evening.
                  900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                  X