X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not see the link to download

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
    Well here it is my first ROM for the Cube U30GT mini

This is a late BETA ROM, unless you have experience of flashing your mini and an image available then please do not flash. I don't have a mini so you are my testers. You should end up with a fully rooted mini. this is metro style, in any case if it works well I'll do both.

I've had confirmation that the ROM works but I've failed to set a permission on the Superuser.apk so does not have root.

I've identifiied the issue and uploaded a freshly rooted ROM kit.

This is based on the latest cube1.3 ROM.

Rooted
    some bloat removed, I’ll need guidancefrom the testers on this
    English
    Clockwork Recovery by FinlessBob
    2 gig space for apps

here's the download, please read the readme

ROM ->Cube U30GT Mini 900supersport 1.0b CWM (169.7 MB)

Hi,
    I can not see the link to download. Could anybody give me another link?
    Thanks.

Comment

Re: 900 Supersport rooted ROM for Cube U30GT Mini BETA

Originally posted by hoangminh155 View Post
      Hi,
      I can not see the link to download. Could anybody give me another link?
      Thanks.
      The link works. You need to be logged in and the remember me box next to the log in needs to be selected

Sent using Tapatalk 2 from Sony Xperia Mini Pro - Ics 4.0.4
      Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
      <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
      <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
      <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
      https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
      </form>

Comment

Works for me too. Follow Damon's suggestion .
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

A little bit farther on....

Have loaded the apps I like and headed off to do a nandroid backup... the darndest thing
          I cannot get it to boot into recovery.
          The two button option doesn't work. Various rebooters, don't do it, Titanium, clockwork app, nothing. Just won't go there.

Did check on root checker... all ok.

Guess I'll flash again and keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

Solved.
            Last edited by sertburt; 09-10-2012, 18:41.

Comment

May have Nutted it out

After reflashing your ROM a couple of times. (By the way the flashing tool is dead easy, thanks)

I was getting into CWM Recovery on first start up no problems.
              The root checker was definitely confirming that it has stuck and is all rooted.

I was able to figure out I could get into CWM Recovery when I disconnected the power and tok out the SD card. I was using a 32GB SD card.

Swapped it for a 16GB SD card and hey presto it works. They have both been formatted exactly the same. Just seems it won't support the 32GB card.

By the way... 900Supersport, you mentioned an ap to boot the tablet into CWM Recovery. What is it called? I may have overlooked it.

Again, a VERY BIG THANKS to 900Supersport for his superhuman effort in creating this ROM.
              Cheers

Comment

I use titanium backup pro. Gets my tab back to usable soon after a re flash.

I think superhuman may be an exaggeration but thanks anyway.
                900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

I've just made a full ROM kit available. As the beta is over I've started a new thread.

I've included market fix in this ROM.

Closing this thread as I now have a release version rather than the Beta.
                  Last edited by 900supersport; 09-11-2012, 19:49. Reason: Added note re closing thread
                  900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                  X