Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube u30GT2 and spotify (wimp) to an DAC

Hi,

I trying to get my Cube u30GT2 to work as a "player" to my DAC in my Hifisystem but it seems not to work. I bought an OTG USB cable that i use between tablet and DAC but no contact and sound in my Hifi audio system.

The DAC is an Audiophile with powersupply not an simple USB DAC. Is it possible to get the tablet to work as a player in my Hifisystem, i normally use an computer but would use the tablet for spotify and wimp if possible.

Originally posted by mangew View Post
    Hi,

I trying to get my Cube u30GT2 to work as a "player" to my DAC in my Hifisystem but it seems not to work. I bought an OTG USB cable that i use between tablet and DAC but no contact and sound in my Hifi audio system.

The DAC is an Audiophile with powersupply not an simple USB DAC. Is it possible to get the tablet to work as a player in my Hifisystem, i normally use an computer but would use the tablet for spotify and wimp if possible.
    Hi, I made it for my pipo, so maybe you can try

You will need sound library files and to patch services.jar this is automatically made by a program initially made for nexus 7.

All explanations are here : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post219568

Comment

Working...
    X