Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please, if you want give me some info and i do it my self.

Comment

rkflashtool flash, read, write or reboot your tab, units are blocks of 512

Usage
      rkflashtool r offset length >destfile
      rkflashtool w offset length <sourcefile
      rkflashtool b

examples (read a kernel, write a kernel and reboot)
      rkflashtool r 0x4000 0x4000 >kernel.img
      rkflashtool w 0x4000 0x4000 <kernel.img
      rkflashtool b

NB while these are the same values used in the parameter file the order is switched

See this thread on XDA-Developers for the source and some good info on using it. You will need to do an edit on the source and then compile.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1286305
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

THANK'S

Comment

Tomorrow i'll try this.
          But i think the tablet need some unbricking...if i could..

Comment

that's all

Comment

So Im start to panic

dear friends. Im not using Linux actualy i have ubuntu installed but i have no idea how to use it.

i did every thing you told me. and again its not working/ i live in iran and sending back is not an option for me

-so at there is a way in windows?
              -opening device and using the method you told in first post will solve it?
              -the linux guide is easy? I have no idea about ubuntu

tnx 4 your helps

Comment

So!
                Nothing to do. MY mini was not recognise from linux windows...
                I can't put it onto the flash mode
                Only ADB drivers i can install
                the only immage do i hawe is am droid vith red triangle and "!"
                Using the recovery 3e screeen nothing happens
                I thinck the boot is stucked and i need to put it onto recovery moode "dark blue" for rk tools, but i opened the tablet...
                I can't find a reset point or a loop for revovery boot.

Comment

Re: Don't Panic! When flashing goes wrong.

See this post about which pins to short on the nand chip.

900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                    See this post about which pins to short on the nand chip.

http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?p=33841

Or i made something wrong or my tablet is dead.
                    i put in dark blue . 6-3 layer but i'm unable to restore.
                    Do i need the origginal stock rom for do this?

Comment

Originally posted by piccolo08 View Post
                      i put in dark blue . 6-3 layer but i'm unable to restore.
                      Do i need the origginal stock rom for do this?
                      Not certain what you mean here.
                      My Rom kit has the drivers you need.
                      900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Probblem almost solved!

After a great battle i revive my mini.
                        First i reflash an 1.30 immage using recovery(dark blue image) then...
                        disaster
                        I try to flash a moddified kasty rom v1.4 rooted who initialed brick my tablet.
                        Aftee i begun the flash goes wrong the tablet brick another one.
                        I try to reflash it using recovery...but....no flash no party.
                        So i come back to v1.3...
                        It's strange why i'm unable to flash v1.4 ...i didn't try youre's 900ss.

Comment

So if I read this right you can put the tab into mask mode and flash the oem 1.03 and the tab works.

If so down load and flash my 1.1 jb Rom. The flashtool and drivers are included.
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by piccolo08 View Post
                            After a great battle i revive my mini.
                            First i reflash an 1.30 immage using recovery(dark blue image) then...
                            disaster
                            I try to flash a moddified kasty rom v1.4 rooted who initialed brick my tablet.
                            Aftee i begun the flash goes wrong the tablet brick another one.
                            I try to reflash it using recovery...but....no flash no party.
                            So i come back to v1.3...
                            It's strange why i'm unable to flash v1.4 ...i didn't try youre's 900ss.
                            How did you open the mini? with torx 3 screwdriver?

Comment

Originally posted by janesh View Post
                              How did you open the mini? with torx 3 screwdriver?
                              No, it's a little bit smaller. I use a hexagonal 0.7 and it works.

Comment

Hi There,

I am an active follower of many threads related to rooted ROMS for Cube tablets

Today, I got one tablet Cube U30GT-Mini that refused to power on correctly. Tried with different chargers, tried to press Power button for more than 10 seconds to reset it, then charge, but it did nothing. It was also not detected by PC (W7 Pro) when connected (with several different usb cables) and the 2 keys (Vol+Power) pressed.

So I disassembled it and had the 2 pins short-circuited, then I started RK Batch Tool. There was the dark-blue square indicating that Cube tablet was correctly connected and put into "MaskROM Flash" mode.

I downloaded an official ROM for this tablet (U30GT-MINI_V1.03_20120823.img) and entered it into RK Batch tool utility. I then pressed the "Restore" button of this tool, constantly having the dark-blue square that indicates unit is correctly detected, and it started some operation, BUT....

It failed at "Loader start... Loader Failed") !

I tried on different USB ports, with different good-quality USB cables, always resetting unit with the 10-second Power trick, then short-circuit the correct 2 pins of the NAND chip, then having the RK Batch Tool detecting the tablet that was put into MaskROM mode, but still same problem, always this "Loader failed"

I am desperate and would love not to send this unit back for repair :/

Any help is GREATLY appreciated !!

Comment

Working...
                                X