This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
    Ok if you cannot erase IDB then flash without bootloader I can only suggest two things, both clutching at straws;
    1 try a fresh download, say my jelly bean
    2 try flashing from a different PC
    I downloaded your latest JB version and tried to flash with the included tool (with loader ticked). Same problem, tablet not detected after the "reset" part of the procedure.

I will probably send it back for repair, but it was nice to have your help!

Comment

OK sorry we couldn't get it sorted
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

nand flash / sd card error

since i use the 1.1 rom my internal memory is not longer accessable? how can i solve this, tried several time to install the rom again.

Comment

Re: Don't Panic! When flashing goes wrong.

Originally posted by spridget View Post
          since i use the 1.1 rom my internal memory is not longer accessable? how can i solve this, tried several time to install the rom again.
          I think in the initial post for that ROM it states that an first boot to the desktop you may be warned about the internal memory, tap the warning and select format to repair and you should be good.
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Hello,

After install the firmware -and 2 days of using it- my u30gt do nothing when i press the power button. Also, when i put it to charge, the camera flash starts to flashing without stop.

I´ve tried to reflash it without success, also I´ve tried to unbrick it but the PCs don't recognize the device (I used a high-quality usb cable). Some ideas about how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by tasle View Post
              Hello,

After install the firmware -and 2 days of using it- my u30gt do nothing when i press the power button. Also, when i put it to charge, the camera flash starts to flashing without stop.

I´ve tried to reflash it without success, also I´ve tried to unbrick it but the PCs don't recognize the device (I used a high-quality usb cable). Some ideas about how to fix it?

Thanks in advance
              Try anther power supply first, it looks like a hardware fault to me.
              Same kriss as on FMA

Comment

Originally posted by kriss View Post
                Try anther power supply first, it looks like a hardware fault to me.
                Thanks!, power supply ordered. I will keep you inform

Comment

please help

this is my story with cube tablet : I wanted to update the firmware but somehow I messed up.I onlu got the dead android with the red exclamation.after I searched for a solution online i tried the following
                  - update with sd card - didnt work ... can not find firmware image ... I used a official firmware
                  - dissassembling - done the whole story with the 2 contacts then power ... pc identifies new tablet ... I tried to install the drivers like a million times ... finally succeeded but the problem I have now is that Rockchip Batch Tools doesnt recognize my tablet.
                  What can I do?
                  I tried 1 pc 1 laptop 1 sony xperia s cable 1 samsung s3 cable .... nothing worked !!!
                  Please help me.

Comment

Unless you can get the drivers set up you will be stuck. Put the tab into flash mode (screen should be black). Is the tab detected by the PC? If so install the drivers, I include the drivers with my ROM kits. Once the drivers are installed then either use my ROM kit or try flashing a stock image from cube.
                    900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Unless you can get the drivers set up you will be stuck. Put the tab into flash mode (screen should be black). Is the tab detected by the PC? If so install the drivers, I include the drivers with my ROM kits. Once the drivers are installed then either use my ROM kit or try flashing a stock image from cube.
                      hello again
                      I tried today to update using a sd card again and it worked like half way through. then it powered off and now it wont start anymore.
                      any suggestions?
                      maybe let it charge for a few hours and then try again?

Comment

Re: Don't Panic! When flashing goes wrong.

Ensuring it's well charged makes sense. You may find after shooting the pins you need to flash stock firmware via usb.
                        900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Ensuring it's well charged makes sense. You may find after shooting the pins you need to flash stock firmware via usb.
                          the tablet is charging from his morning but nothing is happening. no power at all. if I use the usb it says that the driver is installed but rom flash tool it doesnt detect it. I dont know what else to do. any suggestions?

Comment

Are you certain you are putting the tab into flash mode? Does windows detect it?
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Are you certain you are putting the tab into flash mode? Does windows detect it?
                              It does detect my tablet.I installed the driver manually and it says that the driver for rk30 is up to date. but nothing happens in the rom flash tool. do you think it might be the charger? I use the one that it came with the tablet.

Comment

have you tried a stock ROM and flash tool from the cube website?
                                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                                X