This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
    I've a few cables that do not flash successfully. If I'm using a new cable I pull boot or recovery and check that are good files to check before flashing.
    Yeah, that's why I was confused - the READ worked great - I was able to mount the extracted system image no problem. The WRITE just didn't seem to actually do anything.

Probably the USB port or cable though...oh well.

Comment

Re: Don't Panic! When flashing goes wrong.

I tried to update cwm to the new one from androtab website. Did what they said and renamed it update.zip. Booted the tablet and it said do you wish to update. I clicked ok. It rebooted and the little android man came up with a loading bar.
      It loaded to half way and just went blank. Now I get nothing from my tablet. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Sent from my 4.2.2 Xperia S via Tapatalk

Comment

if you are on my ROM then if you can get into bootloader flash just the stock recovery.
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

I was on latest kasty cube stock rooted. I can't get anything out of it. Holding power down etc. Plugging it in. Nothing. Reckon i need to open it up?

Comment

I'd connect the tab to the PC and see if is being detected at all.

With the flash tool running try holding power for ten seconds, then press and hold vol +, and press power for three seconds
            900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

I tried earlier but couldn't get any recognition. I'll double check it again tomorrow.
              I'm not too bad with android stuff as i currently test PAC team roms for the sony xperia S so when they did the big 4.2.2 update (stock firmware is still ics) there was a lot of things going wrong to fix non booting. Blank screens etc. So hopefully i can fix this. Just not used to doing much with these tablets

Comment

Originally posted by Ben36 View Post
                I tried earlier but couldn't get any recognition. I'll double check it again tomorrow.
                I'm not too bad with android stuff as i currently test PAC team roms for the sony xperia S so when they did the big 4.2.2 update (stock firmware is still ics) there was a lot of things going wrong to fix non booting. Blank screens etc. So hopefully i can fix this. Just not used to doing much with these tablets

I am other Xperia S user, expecting JB on it, I have not this device so I cant help you a lot, read carefully 900supersport post and follow his guidesteeps, he is a "master" in this devices.
                REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                My devices:
                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                Gearbest.com)
                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                  I am other Xperia S user, expecting JB on it, I have not this device so I cant help you a lot, read carefully 900supersport post and follow his guidesteeps, he is a "master" in this devices.
                  I gave up waiting for sony. Lol. Pac rom is soo nice and smooth to use too

What screwdriver do I need to open the tablet? Its like a star shape screw?

Comment

Got the tablet back to life without needing to open! Gave it one last try and my laptop recognised it so i had your supersport rom ready to go and whacked flash as soon as it did! Lo

Thanks for your help! :-D

Comment

Hi,
                      any solution for MASKROM MODE U30GT2 /IDB failed/?
                      Hard brick?

Comment

in most cases trying different USB cables, ports or computers will resolve the issue. What OS are you using?
                        900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Hi 900ss,
                          I tried different usb cables and the whole time the same thing: MASKROM MODE and the IDB Failed. No possibility to run my Cube. From the beginning I used your Roms and any problems. On Sundays, with curiosity, I flash ROM Strassen with Arctabletand a few hours later ... a disaster. I use Vista 32 bit...

Comment

Best suggestion I can make is

Try rear USB port.
                            Try different cables
                            Try stock ROM with flash tool from cubes site

After that it may be a case of opening up the tablet and seeing if there are rest pads. They had them on the original u30gt but not on the mini. On the mini you had to short two pins on the nand.
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

I tried probably everything ... except the screwdriwer
                              Re voyage on chine...
                              Thnx 900ss for your reactivite.

Comment

cube u30gt2 froze after flashing Rockchip Batch Tool v.1.7.

HELP guys!
                                I tried to flash my u30gt2 (latest model – purchased July 2013 – latest firmware) I used Rockchip Batch Tool v. 1.7. Everything seemed to go OK but unfortunately, when rebooting for the first time the tablet just froze in the original manufacturer logo screen!!!
                                I tried to reboot, restore etc BUT IT REMAINS FROZEN!
                                When I connect it on my pc, the device is detected, BUT nothing else happens!
                                I've tried reset (press volume+ and power button) but nothing happens!
                                I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE COULD GIVE A … HAND!

I've tried to locate something in the long and very USEFUL thread, but being new to tablets/Android
                                I got ... more confused!
                                That's why I decided to ... post/shout for help!

Thanks a lot

Nick T .
                                Android 4.2.2
                                Kernel: 3.0.36+ lcp@tchip-super #36
                                Thu Jun 6 16:08:57 CST 2013
                                v2.03 20130606

Comment

Working...
                                X