Talk 9X U65GT grainy screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeko View Post
    ok i found the answer , it was the root i have done is not efficient, i use root genius to root again and now it work, i can saved my imei
    It is good you fixed it, that's why I was insisted about root button, when you see root button on MTK droid tools it has to do with rooting not well installed

Comment

Originally posted by leotzian View Post
      It is good you fixed it, that's why I was insisted about root button, when you see root button on MTK droid tools it has to do with rooting not well installed
      Hiu, root is fixed now i have another problem when i try to install an apk from my sdcard i have an error about : a problem occurred during the analysis of the android package

If you have a way where i can search....

I'm root and i have also check : install form unknown source...

i am on official
      rom V2.0 http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/13/15/39/79/p1120210.jpg

Comment

Hiu, root is fixed now i have another problem when i try to install an apk from my sdcard i have an error about : a problem occurred during the analysis of the android package

If you have a way where i can search....

I'm root and i have also check : install form unknown source...

i am on official
        rom V2.0 http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/13/15/39/79/p1120210.jpg
        Using what File Explorer application you have this error? Try ES Explorer from Store and tell me if the problem occurs.

Comment

i have ES explorer and it is from this app ilaunch the install and got this error.

Comment

i have ES explorer and it is from this app ilaunch the install and got this error.
            The last three I can think
            1)If you have the apk in an external microSD Card try moving it in the internal SD of the tab and try
            2)The apk you try to install is not suitable for Kitkat version
            3) The apk file is corrupt downloaded it again from another source

Comment

ok i found the answer , it was the root i have done is not efficient, i use root genius to root again and now it work, i can saved my imei
              Hi I have the same problem with you, I had my IMEI backuped via mobileUncle ok, but had you managed to fix Grayed IMEI/NVRAM button and BlockMaps---- Create scatter file buttons, in MTKDroidTools? I had done everything but those two buttons are still grayed out.
              Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
              X