This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 900supersport 1.1 cube U30GT W ROM

This is my 1.1 ROM for the Cube U30GT W. This is based on the cubes 1.10 ROM

My cube currently has a hardware fault and I cannot flash it so until we have confirmation that the rom is good this should be considered a BETA. I have applied all these changes to my Cube Mini so it should be good.
    • Rooted
    • bloat removed
    • English
    • market/play fix for more apps *
    • busybox integration
    • init.d support
    • Clockwork Recovery by FinlessBob
    • 2 gig space for apps
    * Note for the market fix I've not changed build prop to spoof another device. If you want to do this it's easy either by editing build.prop by hand or using one of the editors available on google play.*

here's the download, please read and follow the readme*

ROM -> U30GT W 900supersport_1.1c.zip (290 Meg)

Instructions
    • Remove sdcard before flashing otherwise it may get re formatted
    • Unzip
    • open the folder.
    • Connect the cube
    • Double click the ROM Flash Tool
    • start the cube in flash mode (hold vol+ and power for 3 to 4 seconds then release power then volume)
    • If you do not have drivers already installed they are included with the rom kit in the drivers folder
    • Once drivers installed the flash tool should see your cubeand update the status at the bottom
    • Click the [Erase NAND (IDB)]button, you should see progress recorded on the right up to 4096
    • Once complete click Flash ROM, again follow progress until done
    • The cube should now restart, it will pause on the peas screen for a while as filesystems are formatted mounted and initialised
    At the clockwork screen press the power button to restart (if you go on to use clockwork the volume + and - buttons scroll up and down and power is select)

The Cube should now reboot showing my boot animation and then start up in English.

Feedback appreciated as I cannot test this

Enjoy

PS I've included a touch based recovery. if you want to try this click on the small rectangle to the right of recovery and browse to the 900supersport folder and select recoverytouch.img. If you have already flashed one of my ROMs you can flash just recovery.
    PPS my thanks to the team here for providing the best technical info on the net on cooking ROMs
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

New 900supersport 1.1 cube U30GT W ROM

Just flashed my -w. everything go well with no ploblem.
    touch recovery is good,too.

Thanks for your hard work
    I'll be a fan of yours!

Comment

Re: New 900supersport 1.1 cube U30GT W ROM

Thanks for the quick feedback
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

This seems to be the latest custom W ROM based on the official W ROM with CWM support. (Although it's quite old already). I decided to give it a try since I am having issues with some other ROM. Played with it for couple hours after flashing, seems quite good so far. Thanks 900supersport.
        MK808B Plus, MK908II

Comment

thanks so much !!!

Comment

Working...
          X