This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cube U9GT2 / Easypad 970 --- Jellybean ROM

I hadn't noticed that. Confirmed n my mini that it does not work.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Do you have any idea 900supersport?

I have checked the ics camera with googlegallery, but no choice, it is not like old times with froyo and gingerbread, where you can mix some apps and it works.

Next thing, I have updated my rom with the camera from android 4.2, works fine, but still no video recording.
      Maybe there is an .so file missing in the /lib. The problem seems not to be with the apps, it could be deeper in the system.
      JDfense

Comment

Have you tried dsmsg?
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Not until now - tomorrow I will try that.

Comment

Anyway I have tried on U9GT2/N90, and yuandao N80, I can confirm that on these two the camera doesn't record or take panoramas.
            My SDK is borked and I cannot connect to debugger/tracer to see if it's something there.
            Same kriss as on FMA

Comment

no video recording

I have tried some things, asked Oma7144, but I find no solution for the video recording problem. I think the media_profiles.xml could be the cause, but how and what I have to change in that file is over my abilities.
              Next Update coming soon with the voice+wallpaper fix, camera android 4.2 still no video recorder.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
                Great news well done guys. I will test it as soon as my tablet comes back from China after it has been repaired. Well hopefully it will lol :thumbup:

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
                Seems that the chinese had reselled your lovely cube.

JDfense

Comment

In my tradition 'while the thread is sleeping' some awesome music off the topic.

Find more videos, live sessions, interviews, handwritten letters, and exclusives here: http://yourstru.ly/Lee Fields peels the paint off the walls with this ...

JDfense

Comment

Well i have restored my sdk in a working condition...
                    Replaced the gallery, media profiles and media codecs xml's from a working JB on a n12.
                    Logs are:
                    Code:
                    1-04 16:38:15.860: V/videocamera(1213): New video filename: /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/Camera/VID_20130104_163815.mp4.tmp
                    01-04 16:38:15.860: D/CameraSource(83): Camera does not support setVideoSize()
                    01-04 16:38:15.880: E/videocamera(1213):     at com.android.camera.VideoCamera.startVideoRecording(VideoCamera.java:1486)
                    01-04 16:38:15.880: E/videocamera(1213):     at com.android.camera.VideoCamera.onShutterButtonClick(VideoCamera.java:614)
                    01-04 16:38:15.880: E/videocamera(1213):     at com.android.camera.ShutterButton.performClick(ShutterButton.java:108)
                    01-04 16:38:15.880: V/videocamera(1213): Empty video file deleted: /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/Camera/VID_20130104_163815.mp4.tmp
                    I'll keep diggin.
                    Same kriss as on FMA

Comment

Thanks kriss, maybe you find the trick.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
                        Easypad970/CubeU9GT2 Jellybean 1.2

Download

new features:
                        -wallpaper and voice search included
                        -camera updated to 4.2

known issue:
                        - no video recording

---------------------------------------------

Easypad970/CubeU9GT2 Jellybean 1.1

Download

new features:
                        -increasing userdata for app installation from 1 to 2 GB, special thanks to 900supersport for the help
                        - supercharged(patched) services. jar for speed improvements
                        - and the scripts from zeppelinrox supercharger for an extra speed kick(only for user, who likes to play with options, details below)

Special thanks to zeppelinrox for the supercharger from xda
                        ------------------------------------------
                        Easypad970/CubeU9GT2 Jellybean 1.0

Download

features:
                        --- ext4 incl. system rw
                        --- cwm recovery 5.5.04 ext 4(thanks to http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/3351...or-cube-u9gt2/ )
                        --- Android 4.11
                        --- moage Jellybean kernel
                        --- took out most of the chinese apps and not useful things

recommended:
                        before flashing take out external sd.
                        known issues so fare:
                        after the first boot you maybe have to format Nand-flash once. After that it works all fine- hopefully.

special thanks to Oma7144 Jellybean and moage Jeallybean and for the help of 900supersport

Now have fun.
                        stevemp&JDfense

ROM Installation:
                        H
                        ere comes the how to install an unpacked ROM, means 5 img files flashing with the RKtool on your tablet. (Standard stock rom is only one img flashed with the RKbatchtool)

1. unzip the 7zip file, inside you find the unpacked rom deeper in the ROM directory and the MoageRktool in \u9gt2 Jellybean ROM 1.0 directory
                        2. Set your tablet with pressing the volume- and the power button into flash mode
                        3. Connect your tablet to pc, if your battery was before under 50% better plug the power supply cable too.
                        4. If you have never flashed a stock rom, you need to install at first the rk29xx device driver for your windows version 32 or 64 bit. You get them here on freaktab with the finless u9gt2 roms, from your tablets homepage or from many other sites in the internet with instructions to install
                        5. With installed drivers start the MoageRktool, in the bottom line you read 'Found RKandroid Loader Rock Usb', if not go back to step 2.
                        6. Press Erease IDB, you must wait on the positive message that the job is done
                        7. Check all boxes except of backup: Loader, Parameter, Misc, Kernel, Boot, Recovery and System have to be checked
                        8. Then flash the ROM into nand with the Run button
                        9. Finally you got a done message, hopefully without failure and
                        10. The ROM starts in the CWM (clockwordmod)
                        11. Press only power button to reboot
                        12. First start of the ROM on your tablet will begin, takes about 5 minutes and not more than 10
                        13. Ready - make your first step into androids world of the Custom ROMs

Hopefully I forgot nothing.
                        JDfense

How to use zeppelinrox supercharger script for a extra speed kick:
                        1.) unpack Download ,copy zeppelinrox supercharger scripts with with the busybox directory to microSD

2.) After installation of the ROM, you can beginn any time to run the supercharger scripts either Testversion 6 or 9.
                        3.) with Scriptmanager app you can run as superuser(su) on of the two alternative scripts
                        4.) but first run with scriptmanager as superuser the busybox script busybox_v1.19.4_wraithdu_installer_v14.sh
                        5.) Then run supercharger script, first time you need not much to decide,
                        6.) Very important: When the Script is ready, you have to reboot into cwm
                        7.) wipe cache, dalvik and fix permissions
                        8.) reboot and ready, you rom will be 100% supercharged
                        If you run it second time or more, than you have manual to decide, what you want to do, you can try everything, but sometimes the result could be a bit unstable. Then you have to try it again.
                        Just got my tablet back from China 3 months later. Don't ever order from Ownta.com!

Does your Rom have the newest Moage kernel 4.4.4?

Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                        <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                        <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                        <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                        https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                        </form>

Comment

Just got my tablet back from China 3 months later. Don't ever order from Ownta.com!

Does your Rom have the newest Moage kernel 4.4.4?

No, are you shure that they changed the kernel again.
                          JDfense

Comment

Sorry man I meant the kernel from the Moage 4.4.4 firmware, that is there latest firmware

Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

<input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                            </form>

Comment

Sorry man I meant the kernel from the Moage 4.4.4 firmware, that is there latest firmware

I understood, hopefully. As fare as I remember, do they only have one kernel for jellybean, but I haven't looked inside the kernel. They have switched the system from the 4.41 to the 4.43 and the 4.44 repaired bad language issue from 4.43.
                              4.41 is my basic start with additional oma7144 stuff and some extra tweaks like patched services. jar. The chinese guys took nearly the whole rom from oma, including the cwm, I believe - haven't check that in detail. I took another cwm. The complete Oma rom does not really work good for me on my easypad.

JDfense

Comment

I tried this Rom

http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/...T2 [JellyBean]

Although it was fast games like angry birds, Google earth etc would not run

Just flashed yours JD so will test today

</form>

Comment

Working...
                                X