This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM

Take a backup with titanium then boot to recovery and clear cache and data. Should put you back to basically a fresh ROM. If this does not work then reflash.

Shouldn't take too long to install titanium and restore. If I go down this path I put a copy of titanium and the backup onto an sdcard, remove, reflash then put the the sdcard in install titanium and restore.

As to the u30gt 2 I like it. Testing a ROM based on 1.03. Battery life screen etc seem good.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

since im still waiting for my cube u30gt to arrive, i was wondering if anyone has tried this custom rom

i saw this rom on a japanese site so i dont know much about it

Comment

Originally posted by shirra View Post
        since im still waiting for my cube u30gt to arrive, i was wondering if anyone has tried this custom rom

i saw this rom on a japanese site so i dont know much about it
        I tryed this one but there is a problem with my SD card. It is showing an error that sd card unexpectedly removed! ...This is the same erorr I got with Decontaminated V3.1 ... It is very fast ROM!

Comment

Originally posted by humercab View Post
          I tryed this one but there is a problem with my SD card. It is showing an error that sd card unexpectedly removed! ...This is the same erorr I got with Decontaminated V3.1 ... It is very fast ROM!

maybe u need to format ur sd-card in another filesystem??
          seems to be the latest custom rom out there for the cube, anyone else thats tried this rom and can give feedback????

Comment

Originally posted by shirra View Post
            maybe u need to format ur sd-card in another filesystem??
            seems to be the latest custom rom out there for the cube, anyone else thats tried this rom and can give feedback????
            I did try to format sd card in PC to FAT32 and NTFS but still error. I formated it in tablet but still the same... Shame because this is the fastest rom for U30GT...

Now I'm using http://translate.google.com/translat...Dtheme&act=url and it is stable but not so fast as CM10 version...

Comment

Originally posted by humercab View Post
              I did try to format sd card in PC to FAT32 and NTFS but still error. I formated it in tablet but still the same... Shame because this is the fastest rom for U30GT...

Now I'm using http://translate.google.com/translat...Dtheme&act=url and it is stable but not so fast as CM10 version...

too bad it didnt work, maybe if we contact feriross and tell him about the problem he can make a fix for it to the next custom rom update??

Comment

Jap Rom

Originally posted by wolfanger View Post
                on wich rom / source are that jap custom firmware based ? did anyone try it?
                Yes I just did try the Cube U30GT Jelly Bean CFW 0308 it shows up Jap text for the standard App's Icons had to replace the system Nova luncher to get rid of them, used the Cube Android JB luncher, thats the Icon text not the Icons, changing the language did not fix it, has a nice battery indicator, but cant get the Power+ Restore thing to work, may be I need a FAT32 card to be in for it to show.

It has the Gameloft Fix and use the Rockchip batchtool 1.5 to flash it.

Just waiting for Supersport to give us the low down on the U30GT2 and just hoping its more stable model.

Comment

Re the U30Gt 2 this seems a really good tab. Stability, screen and battery like are good. Performance is noticeably better than the 3066 tabs. Asphalt 7 works a treat, I can crash in high resolution :-).

The only negative is that I don't yet have access to ko modules required for cifs. If you rely on this or other functionality requiring kernel modules to be loaded you may have to wait a while.

Finally in terms of my ROM it uses stock recovery, I'm looking at clockwork but it will take a while.
                  900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

U30GT2

[QUOTE=900supersport;59474]Re the U30Gt 2 this seems a really good tab. Stability, screen and battery like are good. Performance is noticeably better than the 3066 tabs. Asphalt 7 works a treat, I can crash in high resolution :-).

Did this game run with out any Gameloft Patch.?

What are the Speakers like ? louder ? I gather now their are 2..?

WiFi any better ?

Comment

No gameloft patch required. Wireless better than my h was, on a par with my mini, not quite as good as my phone.

Not certain on the number if speakers but made for quite reasonable background music in a quiet room, to be honest if I wanted more I'd use headphones or an external speaker.
                      900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

hi, i have a problem, for mistake i have checked unroot complete on Supersu, supersu is missing, can i return back?

Inviato dal mio U30GT-H con Tapatalk 2

Comment

You could try reflashing just system, if that does not resolve your problem then a full flash will.
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Hi,

As there are "SD Card" and "External SD Card" in the Tablet. May I know if I flash this rom, does it wipe the SD Card?

By the way, is this rom using Super SU?

Hope someone here can help. Thank you.
                            Last edited by wiiwiiking; 04-15-2013, 06:10.

Comment

If I have anything important on the external sd card I remove it.
                              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

i tried to flash this rom and it failed.

When I erase NAND, your instructions says there will be 4096 and let it count up to there. However, on my tablet, it shows 8192 and it does went up to there. This part finished successfully.

Then when I try to update the ROM, i got file failed to upload.

Now, the tablet seems to be able to boot into CWM. Stuck at boot screen (with A900 Supersport Rooted Rom V1.1 screen)

ps. also, where can I download official 1.11 firmware? I can't find it in cube's website.

my serial is: U30GT32GB12344368345
                                Last edited by abubin; 04-18-2013, 05:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X