Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry about the nand. In the download post is a download for the stock recovery. Download this and replace the recovery.img in the 900supersportROM folder. Now do a full flash with erase IDB.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
      Don't worry about the nand. In the download post is a download for the stock recovery. Download this and replace the recovery.img in the 900supersportROM folder. Now do a full flash with erase IDB.
      downloaded and replaced the stock recovery but still failed. I did erase IDB. When flash rom,

INFO:Start to download file
      INFO:Flash Start to download file to flash
      INFO:Writing data to flash,Size(448356)K,Written(48287)K
      ERRORownload file failed
      ERROR:Run failed

Comment

darn it..manage to flash it completely at last!!

Problem is my usb port. I usually connect to the front of my USB port and it works for most of the flash that I have done.

So I just tried using the back USB port and this time it works.

900supersport, thank you so much for the great help!!

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM

That's good to hear.
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

I can just get the ROM tool to "found RKAndroid Mass Storage USB", and there it wont erase IDB (MSC cant do NAND)

I asume I dont get into flash mode?
            Plugging in the tablet to the computer makes it start by itself, so pressing volume+ and then power button doesnt work (it shuts down the tablet after 5 sec)

Not sure what I am doing to not be able to get into flash mode, I tried a fix someone else posted to plug in the USB cable after pressing the buttons, but didnt help either.

Help? :/

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM

I think maybe: turn off the cube, press and hold Vol +, now plug in the USB, release Vol after a few seconds.

If this does startup in bootloader they have made changes, can you confirm your serial no? Does it have an S in it?

What firmware do you currently have?
              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                If I have anything important on the external sd card I remove it.
                Thanks but I am not worrying about the external SD Card.

What I want to know is that, will it wipe my Internal storage? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Yes internal storage will be overwritten, you need to backup.
                  900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

U30GT JB 4.2

Have just notice the Cube has placed a Beta of 4.2.2 for the U30GT as of 10th, may be should wait for the final, also the U30GT 2 is also being shown with the same date.

Will you be planing to up date your software for the U30GT to 4.2.2

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BigbenNZ View Post
                      Have just notice the Cube has placed a Beta of 4.2.2 for the U30GT as of 10th, may be should wait for the final, also the U30GT 2 is also being shown with the same date.

Thanks

Aa I can see there is 4.2.2 beta only for U30GT 2 (quad core)....

Comment

Thanks
                        edit:found

is for our u30gt-h ? quadcore is related to gpu mali, i suppose.
                        Last edited by wolfanger; 05-11-2013, 07:12.

Comment

If cube release an official rom I'll work it. I'm enjoying 4.2.2 on the gt2.

4.2.2 does bench mark lower but in actual usage I've not noticed this. It could be that with games it may be noticeable.
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by humercab View Post
                            Aa I can see there is 4.2.2 beta only for U30GT 2 (quad core)....
                            This is what is listed

U30GT四核豌豆1固件(安卓4.2系统Beta版)
                            Notice the 1

Comment

This is what is listed

U30GT四核豌豆1固件(安卓4.2系统Beta版)
                              Notice the 1
                              indeed is u30gt (1) quadcore is related to gpu not cpu

Comment

I tryed to download it but after some time link stops downloading..Anyone downloaded already?

Comment

Working...
                                X