Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using esfileexplorer as suggested and your simple instructions.

I have tried to put the gameloft fixed framework.jar into my system/framework folder but it comes up with framework.jar copy failed after selecting to overwrite.

Will not let me delete original either so can not do it that way.

Original file is write protected as is the framewrok folder and system folder, do I have to remove write protection someway in order to do it.

This is with the Tablet booted up as normal and starting the es file explorer app.

Deyrick

May just have to wait for new ROM and combined fix.
    Last edited by Del-Dredd; 01-22-2013, 15:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Del-Dredd View Post
      Using esfileexplorer as suggested and your simple instructions.

I have tried to put the gameloft fixed framework.jar into my system/framework folder but it comes up with framework.jar copy failed after selecting to overwrite.

Will not let me delete original either so can not do it that way.

Original file is write protected as is the framewrok folder and system folder, do I have to remove write protection someway in order to do it.

This is with the Tablet booted up as normal and starting the es file explorer app.

Deyrick

May just have to wait for new ROM and combined fix.
      @Del-Dredd
      sounds like you need to enable root functions within the ESfile explorer settings menu.

Or you can use root explorer.

cheers

D

Comment

Thanks danbbking, that was the problem.

Once I managed where to find and access the relevant setting within the explorer the file copied over fine.

Not that up to speed on Android so was looking for a settings menu at top of screen to start with, before i found button to call up that sort of stuff at bottom.

Deyrick

Comment

Some users have reported being stuck in a recovery loop after flashing. To resolve this i've added a link to the stock recovery to the download for the rom. Download, unzip and replace the recovery.img with this one and then flash (just recovery should be sufficient).
          900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Can anyone know how to install any other font (except the stock) in Cube U30GT? I searched all settings to find it but the only thing I can change is the Font Size.
            Also I searched in /system and find that there are already other fonts installed but in Settings menu there isn't any change option to select.
            I noticed the above with my stock 4.1.1 firmware and also with the 1.11 900 supersport.

Comment

WoW.. thanks!

Hi!
              This ROM has been working very nice on my tablet. Thank you very much for your hard work on put things like this available for all of us.
              QQ: can you provide any suggestion/pkg to have a (similar) Metro UI added to this ROM?

Regards,
              f.

Comment

rom installed

i have installed this rom but now i cannot do a hard button press for recovery mode, power +
                vol up wont load the cwm recovery screens.
                Also if i use the reboot app to enter bootloader i just get a black screen, could you help plse?

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                I've just released version of this ROM, it is a full 900supersport 1.1 ROM. see the following for the download

Cube u30gth 1.11 900supersport 1.1 ROM

Notes
                • Flashing will delete everything on your Cube consider backing up first and remve any sdcard
                Instructions
                • Download and extract to a folder
                • connect the tab to the PC (you did remove the sdcard)
                • start the ROM flash tool
                • put the tab into flash mode, the PC should detect it
                • erase idb
                • flash
                • the tab should boot to recovery (this will take a few minutes)
                • select reboot
                • the tab should now boot
                • first boot will probably complain about the nand simply select and format
                Let me know how this goes.

So what do you get
                • touch based clockwork recovery
                • 2 gigs apps space
                • init.d support
                • root, debloat, market fixes, english by default
                Finally thanks to the team here at freaktab

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM

Boot loader is always a black screen if you want recovery then boot to recovery.
                  900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Hi, i installed the ROM using stock recovery, thank you.

Now i'm trying to add a system app to system.img can you tell me what programs or commands did you use for unpack and repack system.img?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Back to stock

Hi!
                      Can I just flash stock rom with RKBatchTool after using this one? Just in case if I need to send the tablet back to China.

Comment

Originally posted by shorti1996 View Post
                        Hi!
                        Can I just flash stock rom with RKBatchTool after using this one? Just in case if I need to send the tablet back to China.
                        Yes you should be fine doing that.
                        900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

New U30GT

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                          Carefully follow my instructions and you should be fine.

Wifi is not cube's strongest feature. I think the biggest issues are hardware based.
                          This cube retailer is referring to a new U30GT with twin speakers and new working WiFi plus reference to ISP screens, but that has been corrected that there are no more ISP screens..

Comment

Flash Rom Fail

Yes just installed your 1.11 Rom every thing seems to go OK but the system stated after it was running that my Nand has failed, flashed another IMG Rom no problems, not had any problems with other CWM Roms, Only that I cant get directory bind to work with them, so thought yours might work.

So what did I do wrong to get that..?

? is this Rom based on the Cube 1.10 or 1.11 going by the dates I thought it would be based on the Cube 1.11 dated 2012/12/31 but your read me states 1.10.

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM

The readme is wrong.

On first boot press the notification about sdcard being corrupt and select repair, reformat and you should be good,
                              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

THX great rom!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X