X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd start here.

Originally posted by bassboy303 View Post
    Have just flashed my friends U30GT-h with this rom and after the rom was flashed the tablet has just went BLACK and absolutely NO response.
    I have tried to put it back into download mode to try and re-flash it but it will not do anything

If anyone can please help or point me in the right direction

Thanks a million

Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Denis View Post
      Ok cool, well I get how the market needs permissions etc, but what do these files do exactly, I cant simply copy and paste them to a different tablet can I>

I got a new allwinner a31 tablet called NOVA 10, and I wanted to figure out how to get a full market on that, my test app that I currently cant see is tunein radio.

Can you guys see it on the cube?
      Shows up and comptible with my U30GT-H and this Rom.

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT H 1.11 900 supersport ROM

Originally posted by bassboy303 View Post
        Have just flashed my friends U30GT-h with this rom and after the rom was flashed the tablet has just went BLACK and absolutely NO response.
        I have tried to put it back into download mode to try and re-flash it but it will not do anything

If anyone can please help or point me in the right direction

Thanks a million

Martin
        The don't panic thread mentioned is good.

Force the tab off by pressing power for ten seconds. Then try putting it into boot loader mode.

Sent from my U30GT MINI using Tapatalk HD
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Link not work!

Hi, the link not work! Thanks for your help!

<tree>
          <message type="SUCCESS"/>
          <require_auth/>

</tree>

Comment

uploaded a new image and re-linked
            Last edited by 900supersport; 02-10-2013, 20:02.
            900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

what about including seeder by xda ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1987032

it seems an interesting project

Comment

I've put this on one of my tabs but cannot say I've noticed any real change. Until I'm certain of it I would not include it in a ROM.
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Hi
                  Fantastic ROM .I have the last cube MVA,and two HP on the Wright side,i tried to root it,it seems to work but suddenly it woudn't boot à gain.Drivers dont work with Steven noir win8 64 bits.XP accepted and i flashed jour ROM .My cube ils saved.Thanks

Envoyé depuis mon U30GT-H

Comment

Build.prop

Just a Query, I noticed that the build.prop seems to be unmodded Cube version.?

All the others that I have seen, seem to use Samsung phone devices that use the Mali GPU..?

Comment

Mass Storage USB Drivers.

I seem to have heaps of problems trying to connect the Cube in Mass Storage mode using XP.

Not to do with the cables as I can connect the Cube in other USB modes OK..

Is their better Drivers around.

Note: This Rom works OK with directory bind

Info

Hi all ! This is my application to bind directories located on external_sd to directories on internal memory (/sdcard/). This way You can transfer large application data directories to external_sd. Could be usefull with ex.: games from Gameloft...

Comment

I use mostly Linux and occasionally windows vista. Never had any problems with either.
                        900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

I replaced framework.jar with original one and after every restart I get error that gapps has chrashed. Error is shown twice and then everything is ok...All games in market can be downloaded so it is working. It is just annoying that gapps are crashing...

Comment

Build.prop

Originally posted by BigbenNZ View Post
                            Just a Query, I noticed that the build.prop seems to be unmodded Cube version.?

All the others that I have seen, seem to use Samsung phone devices that use the Mali GPU..?
                            Moding the build.prop on original rom crashed my cube.I tried Market Enabler but it's not significant.

Comment

I'm not keen on spoofing the build.prop. I seem to be able to access the software I need so am happy as is. It's easy enough to edit either by hand or with one of the apps available from play store. make sure you have a backup as if you get the setting wrong the tab may not boot.
                              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

I sended email to cube if there is going to be any new updates and the answer was NO... To bad!

Comment

Working...
                                X